Why do people think the Loki will be able to challenge the Deck...

Why do people think the Loki will be able to challenge the Deck? It's going to be underpowered as fuck for the price they're selling it

Attached: 1653730496767.jpg (1600x1200, 90.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liliputing.com/2022/05/ayn-loki-will-be-a-low-cost-handheld-windows-gaming-pc-from-the-makers-of-the-ayn-odin-android-handheld.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Typical contrarianism

THAT'S WHAT I SAID!

One reason alone: The Steam Deck doesn't ship to China.

I don't know anything about cpus. How powerful is the Ryzen 5 6600u? Could this thing run Nier Replicant?

They're morons. Additionally, , this thing is the closest item to the Steam Deck that you'll be able to get without an import or middleman service in countries that Valve is not delivering to.

>intel one is 299
How? Is it official?

it's chinkshit so naturally it'll be shit

Intel is sponsoring them, there's no way it can cost 200bucks less than an AMD chip.

I'd still rather have th steam deck. I like the company Steam. Intel is a Jewish company at this point.,

liliputing.com/2022/05/ayn-loki-will-be-a-low-cost-handheld-windows-gaming-pc-from-the-makers-of-the-ayn-odin-android-handheld.html

Attached: Annotation 2022-05-28 051131.png (827x526, 50.26K)

I just want a cheap windows handheld capable of playing VNs...

Isn't the deck super optimized for steam-linux games? You'd need hardware 10x as expensive to eek out a tiny advantage.

Rembrandt is compatible with 5400 ddr5 ram, depending on that it can run on ps5+ tier

The intel one is probably 8gigs ddr4 thats why its cheap. The ryzen one is probablu ddr5 15gigs.

It's not "optimized" for shit, you're having a serious case of consolebrain. "Optimization" doesn't generate 600 CUDA cores out of thin air.

>Why do people think the Loki will be able to challenge the Deck? It's going to be underpowered as fuck for the price they're selling it
The Loki and Loki Max will be very powerful devices AMD 6600U with Zen 3+ RDNA 2 which apparently means it's in the ballpark in terms of power. Pricing is between $499 and $799 which is the closest anyone has come to Valve pricing while the cheapest $299 Intel model is for older Windows games and Indie titles.
Second the Loki is much smaller than the Steam Deck. About the size of a Switch Lite which is a big selling factor for the substantial Deck is too big crowd. Another big factor is availability though, we don't know how man they can crank out but with wait times for new Deck reservers and a price point in the same ballpark it presents a viable alternative for people who want a handheld sooner.
Say what you will but AYN has delivered on the Odin and have been planning the Loki for a long time. I think this is interesting and will probably get one over a Deck because of picrel.

Attached: ihc0qfbgodc71.png (1255x882, 433.37K)

Celeron Alder U 9W is really cheap. $107 at retail. It would make a pretty nice handheld windows indie game machine, with longer battery life than the deck. The lack of touchpad sucks though.

>Availability
I dont think that it will be available either. Theres more and more devices and less and less chips

>Theres more and more devices and less and less chips
Doesn't it use different chips and therefor grabbing from different stockpiles. That would mean more devices overall right?

>About the size of a Switch Lite which is a big selling factor for the substantial Deck is too big crowd.
A ton of the games on Deck are already unplayable because it's far too small, how would having an even smaller device be a positive thing?
Sure it's a positive if you play nothing but PSP and GBA games, but you can do that on a 50$ device, not a handheld PC.
I swear the only mongoloids whining about the size never actually use these devices to play games.

Dont they pretty much use all the sme chips? Sure rembrandt is new, but theres allready a flood of laptop companys that are dying to get their hands on the chips aswell.

However, im not that much into the topic so everything im saying might just be wrong

Only Intel ones are from a different process, Intel 7nm. All the AMD ones are made on the same TSMC 7nm node. Every 2 of these probably made 1 fewer PS5.

Soul x souless(thicc and ugly)

I agree, but Windows handhelds smaller than Deck have been a thing for a long time, some people want that size and form factor. GPD, Aya and OneX have been in business for some years now.

>already unplayable because it's far too small
Buy glasses, son.

Intel really managed to pull off some magic for Alder Lake

>A ton of the games on Deck are already unplayable because it's far too small, how would having an even smaller device be a positive thing?
Screen is 6" so not that much smaller than the Deck's. A lot of people are happy with the GDP Win 3 at only 5.5". I watch YouTube PC game footage on my phone to see how it will look on a small screen, everything I want to play is mostly fine.
>I swear the only mongoloids whining about the size never actually use these devices to play games.
I have a Switch Lite and play it constantly, it's replaced my Switch for handheld play because it's smaller and lighter.
I can't even imagine the Deck, I don't hate it and would love one but given the choice the Loki is what I would prefer.