Platinum would rather make turds like Babylon's fall than rising 2

>Platinum would rather make turds like Babylon's fall than rising 2

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/konami-just-had-its-best-ever-year-thanks-to-games-youve-never-heard-of/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Platinum doesn't want to make a pachinko game.

Platinum haven't made anything worthwhile since Nier: Automata

Nier: Automata was a glitchy shallow pile of shit.

You say that like it's solely Platinum's decision to make MGR2. Blame Konami and thier Pochinko addiction.

Kojima is a hack and wanted the MG series to fail so he could bail out.
Konami saw trough his lies and cut im out before ruining the franchise even fourther.

I'm waiting to see if the Metal Gear Revelry rumours are true.
>Konami asked Platinum if they'd like to make Rising prequel.
>Platinum said no.
>So Konami were like, "I'll do it myself." The pitch trailers included slogans like "LIGHTNING SHINES BRIGHTER THAN PLATINUM".
>Being developed by Konami Production Department 8 with ex-Platinum freelancers.
If it's real, and I hope it's real, it's gonna make some waves. Especially since Metal Gear Rising recently and "unexpectedly" became a viral hit.

Konami made like 1.6 billion dollars in revenue from videogames last year. Then made like 200 million from dance dance revolution and pachinko machines. I have no idea why any adult person clings to the "muh pachinko" delusion.

They only really did the combat which was nothing great. Astral Chain was their last worthwhile game and also their best.

Platinum is full of hacks. It's clear what old Capcom games great wasn't the dregs that splintered off and made a subpar boutique games company.

I don't want a Revengeance 2, I want my original lightning bolt action Rising.

Uh huh.."from video games"..right..

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh_21_Duel_Links_poster.jpg (640x710, 248.7K)

They're consistently one of the top selling third party publishers in Japan.

>Metal Gear Rising Zero
>set between MG2 and MGS1
>you play as Gray Fox as he escapes from the Patriots
>bosses are other other prototype cyborg ninjas with various skills/weapons
>final boss is Para-Medic
Would you play it?

pcgamer.com/konami-just-had-its-best-ever-year-thanks-to-games-youve-never-heard-of/

So this is the power of current Konami..whoa..

Attached: konasute_eg_site_image.jpg (1280x622, 177.99K)

Unironically a good game.

People often forget how big the Bemani games are and how many mini communities exist for each one
While somewhat niche I know some whales who will buy just about every single lightning cab that releases, and those alone without shipping are $10-15k

Not to say Platinum's free of any bullshit that gets thrown out at them, but I would blame Babylon's Fall's state more so on Square Enix's retardation. MGR's director wasn't even the director of Babylon's Fall from the beginning according to JP Kellams, so basically he has to make do with the shit that's being done to it.

Are the people who made Rising even still on the fucking team? There's no way they can replicate what made 1 so good.

Platinum unironically needs a big publisher to keep them on a small leash so they don't majorly fuck up. This "going independent" isn't working out and they'll probably go bankrupt while having employees poached by Square, Nintendo, Capcom, Sega etc...

Do you seriously want a new rising game in 2022? They would probably make raiden transcyborg.

Yes and result of that was Metal Gear Survive. I’d say Kojima is better off.