Does anybody else think that Cheshire Cat is a bit cute and always feels a bit of joy when they see her lounging about...

Does anybody else think that Cheshire Cat is a bit cute and always feels a bit of joy when they see her lounging about in the world? It makes everything feel a bit less mad. I'm playing BS2 for the first time and I am starting to like her alot.

Attached: cheshire.jpg (1200x923, 348.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSyE8ii2ClE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i like her music
hopefully you're playing the non-cucked version with the original music. i think her music was changed in that update that shall not be named

Well it's this music:
youtube.com/watch?v=uSyE8ii2ClE

yeah that's the original. good shit

Playing the first game. Where the fuck do I go? The boss at the ant cave and at the poison swamp are too OP for me

How many princesses have you killed?

None. I've only fought like 4 bosses

The boss in the poison swamp is endgame stuff, you're meant to fight him after ending C
Did you fully explore the area to the north of Holy Forest? There's an area after the Undead Burg
You can also go south of the Behemoth Ranch and explore the desert area

And, most importantly, do you know that you can equip 4 rings?

Attached: BROLETMEFUCKYOUBRO.jpg (1600x1200, 335.26K)

Farm black souls in Wonderland.

Oh fuck, I completely forgot about the desert area. I went there once, turned back because I thought it was late game stuff and kept exploring the north part of the ranch and get filtered by the cave

>do you know that you can equip 4 rings?
I don't even that many rings user

Thanks user, I dropped the game like a month ago but now I can go back to it

Attached: faggotkot[sound=files.catbox.moe%2F7b0mf4.ogg].png (1001x816, 582.54K)

I’m playing the first game right now and I’ve killed a handful of bosses, does parrying against groups of normal enemies ever stop being completely busted?
also, will there be a way to give coloured souls to me allies or are they just meant for me to consume? it seems strange that there’s all the empty party spaces aside from myself, but so far it seems like your “party” is summoned mid-fight

What's up with Dorothy? She seems genuinely girly for an old man

>does parrying against groups of normal enemies ever stop being completely busted?
No. Parry is always 100% broken in the first game and you should abuse the shit out of it since it makes you nigh invincible specially with a maxed Partisan.
If you can take a screenshot of the map that comes in the game files I can mark the zones in terms of difficulty off my memory.

Go through Mental Ward in BS2 at 100 SEN

Cute!

>Playing the first game. Where the fuck do I go?
Green = start, yellow = mid-game, red = end-game. Please keep in mind this is 100% off my experience and memory. Old Rotten Burg and Wonderland are soul grind areas.

Attached: 307416_Map.png (2000x1500, 432.82K)

does the art get a lot cleaner looking in the 2nd game? I kinda like how the first game looks like something some chuunibyo was roughly sketching in his notebook at school

yeah it does get cleaner. The guy is improving.

>does the art get a lot cleaner looking in the 2nd game?

Attached: vs Headhunting Beast.png (900x600, 1.03M)

Here's a sample of his current (2022) art

Attached: media_FSsBS4GUYAAogV8.jpg_name=orig.jpg (780x1040, 267.82K)

I just wanna fuck everything in black souls for some reason

Attached: saturday_morning_cartoon.jpg (2048x683, 178.42K)

>check comments
>see this
what makes these people so insufferable? Holy shit.

Attached: massive faggot.png (1125x436, 57.62K)