Bad game design or a huge filter?

Bad game design or a huge filter?

Attached: Capture.png (549x419, 194.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/truezelda/comments/4skrxm/a_detailed_explanation_of_the_permanently_stuck/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great game design really forces you to think and use your memory, pretty much best dungeon in the game shame the boss is weak but dark link mini boss makes up for it

It is more tedious than the rest of the game, but its not enough to make a reasonable person quit or be actually mad about it.

>The only dungeon you can softlock yourself in and make it impossible to complete
Nah it's shit. Great in the remake when they fixed that though.

>softlock yourself in and make it impossible to complete
what?

google it retard i'm not here to spoonfeed you, fucking zoomer
How DARE you speak to me

>google it retard
>retard
>uses google
I duck duck goed it and apparently retards (like you) think you can get softlocked in a zelda dungeon because of using keys in whatever order and not realizing there are a perfect amount of keys in the dungeon that you can collect and open every door
You actually cannot softlock yourself only retards think they can because they don't explore enough and need to git gud

>apparently retards (like you)
Yes. You're jealous.

Attached: l1yji168eai71.jpg (825x410, 30.13K)

Fun and not even hard. I worry for anyone who ever struggled with this at any age.

This Reddit thread that is the top result on Google says that you're wrong:
reddit.com/r/truezelda/comments/4skrxm/a_detailed_explanation_of_the_permanently_stuck/

>reddit
I have won this discussion before it even begins. I am right, you are reddit (wrong).

Attached: 3ogln7xqod561.jpg (680x778, 74.45K)

Honestly though, the burden of proof is on the "You can get stuck" - squad. You have to specify how you can get stuck (i.e. what door you used what key on and what exactly you did) to give others a chance to disprove it. If they can't, then you can get stuck.

Le leddit le bad le always le cuz le told le 10 le years le ago.

OoT's water dungeon is smalltime.

Attached: ooa jabu.jpg (160x128, 7.82K)

Its two main problems are needing the menu for the boots, and that key that's hidden in the path that is down in the central tower where the cutscene of the water level changing actively leads you away from looking down where it would be. Fix those and it's fucking fine and has some neat stuff.

You cannot get stuck he is just being a retard and using ad hominem as a defence

>posting le spook man while ignoring an argument because of a Any Forums spook
lol

boots were fixed in the 3ds version

Maybe he's just too lazy to look for proof that you can't get stuck and makes us do the work by claiming the opposite.

It's unfun and tedious but that's what makes it good. It makes OOT a more memorable experience overall because its burnt into your brain as the most annoying part of the game. "That part" is an underrated aspect of game design.

Attached: Pepe.png (1936x2048, 1.5M)

>he's just too lazy
Perhaps.
I've already got my fellow retards in this thread doing plebbit searches for me, lol.

Attached: 4e5.png (840x1250, 341.34K)

Yeah, that is literally what I just said.

No, it's what we said.

Attached: 1647699088901.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

>plebbit searches
it is the first thing that comes up when you search water temple softlock, a detailed explanation that you are retarded

>trusting reddit
MY BROTHER IN CHRIST, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Attached: 29c.jpg (917x1024, 62.59K)

Both