Best games to play in russian so I can learn the cyкa блят language?

Best games to play in russian so I can learn the cyкa блят language?

Attached: russia-flag.jpg (900x600, 60.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=St30WeBz_m4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Atomic Heart

Ghost of Tsushima: Mongol Invasion

cs:go
dota 2

Fuck off American lard

anything made by ice-pick lodge

Pathfinder : Kangmaker

Tarkov you cheeky briki

Read a book, fatty

Bruh, why would you do yourself dirty like this? The tongue is both irrelevant and unjustifiably difficult. There's no point in learning it whatsoever.

Pathologic 1 and 2 in particular, you mean. These are the ones with text.

Why do people do this every thread on any board that involves learning a language. There's always some FAGGOT that says "nooo don't put effort into something its not worth it!!"
STFU

Stalker and Metro are both made by Ukrainians but have Russian audio with English Subtitles, so they're good.
kek

Stalker

its monolingual people like amerimutts that usually say this shit because they're insecure about only knowing english
t.amerimutt

A game just popped up on steam where you play an FPS game and learn languages, can't find it anymore because Steam's shitty system buries games after a certain amount of time unless they get 1000+ purchases.

Post their NEVER EVER games

Attached: logo-sb-l.png (774x496, 131.3K)

Are pokémon games translated in russian ?

Atom RPG, STALKER and Metro are all natively russian translated to english

CS Go

because english is the trade language of the world everything else wont matter.

Dota 2

>want to learn a cool language
>can't justify learning any language other than nip because it's the only language I consume shitloads of media in
It ain't easy being a weeb

Watch out for those farmers Boris.

no, the only handheld that was somewhat popular here was PSP

Spanish and Italian are very easy to learn for an English speaker.

The only language that will matter in 10 years is learning chinese
Go spam more pig threads, Monke boy

Dota 2. You don't even have to change language settings, simply try to talk to your team.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 12-35-52 VFjelJd3yZBMeCsKwxWJsyjokKSF1E0uPdnFMLKDJD4.png (WEBP-Grafik 631 × 315 Pixel).png (631x315, 190.43K)

China will destroy itself trying to invade Taiwan, same as Russia with Ukraine right now.

well, it's not your fault, usually when someone learn new language it's because of their entertainment interest them, i learned korean and nip because i'm a huge cumer

Attached: 1650040841679.gif (426x319, 1.59M)

Not cool languages. I want to learn Finnish but there is too much going against it.
>too hard
>everyone speaks English
>only 5 million speakers
>culture is so autistic there is no small talk

I don't get it. China does not NEED Taiwan. Russia does not NEED Ukraine. Hitler didn't NEED Danzig. They've already gotten away with murder but they're just so fucking greedy and never stop until they bring down their whole country over nothing.

The Russian localization for Disco Elysium is really, really good (translated by the person who worked on Pathologic games).
Also, the Witcher 3 and Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Basically most slavcore games work, most of them have great translations that feel very natural to a native speaker.

Pokemon - no, but many Nintendo games did have official Russian translation. Dunno if they're gonna bother with newer games from now on, though (for Russians who don't live in Russia)...

And the west didn't need multiculturalism. But the actions of nations are driven by the motivations of the people that form them, and it's quite possible for a group of people to all take steps that individually benefit them but collectively lead to an outcome no one wants.

Nonsense. It's not like you can opt out of being enlightened.

Russians are shit

Witcher 3 dub has some serious issues like speeding up or slowing down a lot of lines to match the lipsync. Here's a detailed analysis.
youtube.com/watch?v=St30WeBz_m4

The NSDAP wasn't the only party that wanted the eastern lands back. The NVP wanted it back, the Center wanted them back, the Communists wanted them back.
The Center coalition was already secretly rearming years before the NSDAP came into power.

This is a thread about Russian language video games, not about Russians.

Italian is a lot cooler than finnish, at least from my perspective as a finn. Spanish is gay however.

And they annexed austria for free. Fucking calm the fuck down and consolidate your gains. Nope, let's conquer the world and lose. Retards.

dude I just literally bought it no prob

also out of all times I tried playing translated games far cry 3's localization felt really natural

The absolute state of Hohols.

Attached: 1653679808456.png (756x276, 52.48K)

Why would you want to learn a language that is becoming exponentially more and more obsolete? Russia is crumbling into a literally Africa-tier shithole, and at best you might use the language if you are a businessman looking to but their natural resources. And for that you might have to wait for a decade if they spiral into a civil war.