How would you rewrite WoW?

Attached: 1644268648701.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

More race war. Race war everywhere.

Arthas wins

Attached: 1622399238131.png (896x685, 799.44K)

who is this handsome devil?

This. And sex, lots of sex.

More conflict, more brutality, more executions, more drama, more edge, more SEX SEX SEX SEX

Revoke the entire story.
Make a Warcraft 4 that follows on from Warcraft 3 frozen throne instead.

wow was fine up until tbc when they made kael'thas a villain for some reason.

yeah
they could've made illidan cooler too
tbc had some great aesthetics but they really flushed the lore down the shitter

kill a corrupted chromie and go back in time back to vanilla and release wow 2 with a whole new engine.

dumbass coomers. never respond to a thread about story ever again

two tangible narrative disasters in WoW's history
>killing off arthas as early as second expansion
I think devs didn't know what they were doing with wasting established villains, anti-heroes back to back in the span of 3 years. Arthas should've stuck around longer, he was the poster child of the series and is still a figure they couldn't replace
they realized this mistake and retconned Illidan but Arthas and the scourge-kino was long gone
>entire sylvanas arc spanning 3 expansions
I dont know what they were thinking or who was the target audience for this, I'd argue this will be hailed as one of the core reasons why wow died in the next decade
they should have stopped at "shady but she is doing it for the horde" arc that was present up until legion, she was beloved and kino back then, there was no need to elevate her to the position of warchief

>I dont know what they were thinking or who was the target audience for this
The writer and his waifu.

yeah, enjoy your kiddie story about overcoming our differences and uniting to once again pwn that otherworldly, cookie-cutter villain #12

>MUH SEX MAKES IT ADULT AND EDGY IM COOOOOOOMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGG
>ugh wait they are wearing biker shorts not muh pantsu?!?!? shit game 0/10 kiddie shit

Did you choke on your strawman and have a stroke, user?
And pantsu peeping is a basement-dweller's domain. I despise this garbage.

Turn it into a shitty korean grinder with no lore

Nobody gives a shit about "story" in MMOs other than XIV weebs. Infact, story in MMOs should be avoided completely or be vaguely suggested in the background.

then you are advocating for garbage. unfuck yourself.

nah laddie, FFXIV and SWTOR prove that MMO story can be fantastic and should be a key part of the genre. any other opinion is a cope

It took you over 20 minutes to produce that retort? Amazing
>then you are advocating for garbage.
Any more mature/adult twist will be a gorillion times better than what Blizzard is currently shitting out on your plate but then again I shouldn't expect any taste from a mmo fag.

‘’The end’’

There you go

sorry for the tardiness, was too busy playing vidya. you should try it. you confessed you are against the very thing you claimed to support, just give it up son.