How did the plot somehow manage to be WORSE than 4? That takes effort

How did the plot somehow manage to be WORSE than 4? That takes effort.

Attached: Yakuza5.jpg (256x256, 31.4K)

Only legit great parts were Haruka’s story and Shinada’s

>playing Yakuza for the plot

Attached: the last chairbender.jpg (525x478, 18.31K)

Still the best game in the series, only og Yakuza 2, Kenzan and Lost Judgment come close

The plot for 4 was good. I'd say this is slightly better if it weren't for the pacing being really sluggish in the beginning.

this is actually remarkable question. I dont know. It's like its a different writer every single time that don't know the story of previous games and never even heard of them. Except its the same fucking writer and director. Same shit happens in y3 y4 y5 y6 and y0. Also all of them goes to shit every time someone pulls up the gun plot shatters into some twisted anime reality. But yes y5 is the worse and I played them all including the Japanese ones.

>hur dur I'm retarded hehe
fuck off.

Story ain't that bad, game's just too big for its own good so it's hard to keep track of it, at least it's asspulls are grounded and music is kino.

Attached: Akiyama.jpg (1763x1080, 170.18K)

>asspulls are grounded
kek are you ok user?

Gold castle, secret cia uncle, locker baby, harmless millenium tower bomb, underground battleship, rubber bullets < Unmentioned son.

Im convinced the golden castle was the idea of some game designer who wanted a cool castle level where you fight samurai and ninjas and shit. No one in the plot mentions that castle after you're done with it, in fact, the plot kinda seems to play it of like you just went into the actual Osaka castle. Yakuza 1 and 2 are fairly grounded compared to the rest of the games so seeing something like that has me convinced it was the game designers idea and not the writers.

Attached: r9tdj7thri091.png (1080x1060, 1.53M)

This
It’s the characters which you go into the story for, and the whole experience for the game
Can’t imagine just playing for the plot alone, when it’s not that well written, and often overly bloated with a lot of unnecessary shit

i'm still convinced that castle segment was just a fever dream from the hobo knifing

Can I just skip 3 4 and 5?

>Gold castle
fucking cool and epic and its a video game memeing movie
>CIA uncle
it's not that bad. it's been 12 years since I played it so I cant recall if they killed him off.
>locker baby
interesting
>harmless millennium tower bomb
maybe it was as smaller bomb. there is a difference between retarded and asspull.
>underground battleship
I dont mind this at least's its fucking cool and it does make some sense and a nice mystery.
>rubber bullets
genuine retarded twist that changes nothing and cant be defended
>unmentioned son
retarded. Not for the twist itself but the fact that its a literal nobody character suddenly appearing after 5 games. not only that but game is 100 hours long and he appears in the game itself maybe 3 times. Problem isn't this asspull. Problem is that every single event in this game is an AssPull. Game starts with retarded asspulls. Entire Saejima story is an asspull and make literally no sense whatsoever even for a b movie. Everyone gets shot here and there but the only one that dies is a girl that got thrown from the building and villain cause writer don't know how to exclude characters from future games without killing them.

No, you retard
They all introduce characters that appear outside those games and develop them, and are good games in their own right
Stop listening to retards in these threads who actually don’t like the series.

Why do you keep making the exact same threads with the exact same OP image?

might as well skip 0, 1, 2, kiwami 1 & 2, 6 and 7
if you're skipping the core yakuza games

Yes. Characters that are part of the STORY you fucking retard. It's the whole experience and the excuse. Nobody is playing for the PLOT alone are you strawmaning or just stupid? The fact that plot was retarded sometimes doesn't mean you shouldn't hope and expect for a game to finally do it right even within its own universe.

Imagine bringing Takeshi fucking KItano and present him with laughable scenario . I don't know how this happens.

The fanbase is all shit eaters so you can't expect much from them.

Attached: locker baby makes kojima look like god.png (936x902, 764.42K)

nobody pay for those and true yakuza pirates the game. Like I do.

>the retarded ESL replies to me with a mess
Yes, the characters themselves and how they react to the situation, you retard, not the actual intricacies of events or the twists themselves, because they’re outlandish and ridiculous.
These are human dramas which are about the characters and their than what the twist actually is or whatever the fuck.
The characters themselves are endearing and worth sticking around for, because the stories are filled with retarded happenings, and can be bloated like I said.
Also the plot isn’t the whole experience if that’s what you’re getting at since there’s a whole GAME. I can’t tell since you’re an ESL and your post looks like complete shit.
Finner go to bed so don’t expect any responses to anymore of the messes you decide to type up.