I think slavludo is back on the menu, boys

I think slavludo is back on the menu, boys.

Attached: 2022-05-28 11.09.52 gamingleaksandrumours.com 77169afa2d27.jpg (853x693, 117.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dtf.ru/games/1204394-mozhno-grabit-karavany-razrabotchiki-vdohnovlyalis-vedmakom-3-detali-rossiyskoy-ekshen-rpg-smuta-iz-pitch-deka
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>poles as the bad guys
Well I never.

Will they subsidise a game about their 1921 war against Poland which checked Soviet expansionism for twenty years?

I want a videogame about Cartagena de Indias battle.

based, poles are the niggers of europe

when the russians were having / emerging from a civil war? lol

WE

When will we get a game where russians lose to a bunch of farmers with stinger missiles?

Attached: 1652041601120.png (720x783, 443.53K)

WUZ

Reread the OP.

Should subsidize a suicide simulator where you play as filthy ruski mutt.

Attached: 1651924010459.png (1624x1118, 990.79K)

It would be funny to see other countries historical propaganda in Vidya.
Usually it's always from the American perspective.

Already has been debunked lol , it’s like the ghost of queef all over again with you Hohols xD

Russia won. Trump won. Rittenhouse won. Chauvin won. Shkreli won.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it.

That’s something I was thinking about when I watched the trailer for Battlefield V pacific Trailer. The Japanese get portrayed heroic and normal in this trailer and game but I cannot imagine (((they))) would ever portray Russians in this way if they ever make a game about the Ukraine war … makes you think how much time has to pass before an event can become entertainment.

Based post on v rn

You have never won a war, Vatnik.

It's shit
dtf.ru/games/1204394-mozhno-grabit-karavany-razrabotchiki-vdohnovlyalis-vedmakom-3-detali-rossiyskoy-ekshen-rpg-smuta-iz-pitch-deka
Calling it's "Inspired by Sushi/AssCreed/Witcher/etc" it's just disgrace
This studio did nothing but prototypes of mobile games
Now they are asking for 10 millions of dollars saying that they will create by 2024(!) game that will sell 500k copies in "realistic" expectations
Literally scam and corruption in action

Attached: c393c764-289a-5c58-bfba-0b8bffadea9d.jpg (1280x720, 123.08K)

LMAO

>Sushi killer

Attached: 72dcbe1e-0722-56e9-a7be-25211253d3ab.png (1541x865, 822.76K)

>Well I never.
Catholic vs Orthodox Christianity is a very old conflict. That's why they pushed towards fucking with Russia ever since they cockblocked Obama from killing Asaad back in Syria. The west thought Russia to be down for the rest of history but apparently the ruling class there survived the Anglo/German sponsored Lenin squad&co commie vacation from Tsarism.
DESU i quite like the idea of multipolarity because the way things were going the western ruling class was increasingly genocidal towards it's own populations because they didn't need them anymore to fight with the serfs of other empires. Now they have to go back to pretending to be liberal, democratic societies who care about individual rights, freedom of expression and assembly, etc etc all the trinkets that were thrown out the window not two years ago when they pushed for a "great leap forward", Mao style.

tl;dr you have Putin to thank for killing covid and getting your "rights" back

Attached: 62362.jpg (3626x2040, 903.05K)

>Ghost of Tsushima but you play as the Mongols

>inspired by ghost of *yaaaaawn* yawnshima
>ludo

Attached: im a spaceman.gif (220x123, 574.68K)

based
t. Pole