*ahem*

Sigma-Alpha 2 heading due south over the city. We're en route, everything's a go. This is control tower. We have you on radar. Report cargo status of captured hedgehog aboard, over! That's a 10-4. Cargo secured and... What?! Didn't copy that, over! The hedgehog's gone, he's taken out everyone aboard and... What's wrong! Come in, over! What in the world!? Freeze! What do you think you're doing!? Get that hedgehog! Talk about low budget flights, no food or movies... I'm outta here! I like running better! Yeah! This game of tag is boring! I'm outta here! Ha! finally decided to show up, eh? Okay, bring it on! What? It all starts with this...A jewel containing the ultimate power... That's the... Chaos Emerald! Now I know what's going on! The military has mistaken me for the likes of you! So...where do you think you're going with that Emerald!? Say something! You fake hedgehog! Chaos Control! Wow...he's fast! Hey, it's not his speed. He must be using the Chaos Emerald to warp! My name is Shadow. I'm the world's ultimate life form! There's no time for games...farewell. Shadow...what is he? Don't move! Stay were you are! Keep your hands up in the air. Huh? Not again! Just let it go. You just don't know when to give up, do you? What are you talking about? That Emerald's mine! You got that? The Master Emerald contains special powers that neutralize the energy of the Chaos Emeralds. That makes it very powerful! What the...? Woah...thief! Look who's calling who a thief! I came here following the signal from the Emerald... If I'm not mistaken, this is the Master Emerald, is it not? It's you... Dr. Eggman! So that's Dr. Eggman. Well, I guess I can use it for something. I'll just take it with me. Farewell knucklehead! Not if I can help it! Aaaaaaaah! What was that all about? And look what you did to MY Emerald! I did that to prevent the Master Emerald from being stolen, you idiot! If it's in pieces, I can restore it. And by the way, that's not YOUR Emerald! Hmmm, doesn't

Attached: 1525893051564.jpg (334x506, 42.28K)

matter. I'll look into it once I get back to the base. I despise anyone who takes jewels from me! All the world's gems are mine to keep! Yeah, we'll see about that bat girl! There's no mistake about it, this must be the island. It's a secret military base that is reinforced and super strong! It's called Prison Island. I heard the news about it on satellite TV. I still can't believe that Sonic would destroy the military buildings or rob the bank! Wait for me, OK Sonic! I'm on my way! What? Hey, look it's Amy! And Eggman too! What's Amy doing here? Doesn't matter. I have to help Amy because she's in danger! Tornado... Transformation! This time, I'll let you go. But the next time we meet...You won't be so lucky! Wow Tails, you did it! But what are you doing here on this island? I'm the one who should be asking that question! Don't you know it's dangerous here? I know, but I'm here to save my hero, Sonic! Again? Hurry! I know Eggman's up to no good again! OK, you stay here and I'll be right back! Don't leave without me! I wanna help Sonic too! Huh, Amy? Shhh! Keep your voice down! Have no fear, Amy Rose is here! How did you get here? Well, if you gotta know...I caught a ride with Tails! Are you sure you don't need my help? It looks like you could use it. The reason I'm in here is because of that fake hedgehog! You mean that black hedgehog? Did you see it? Where is it now? If I tell you, will you marry me? No way!! I thought I had you this time! That black hedgehog came here with Dr. Eggman. So, Eggman's behind this. huh? What's all that writing on the wall anyway? Did you write that? Wait for me Sonic! He's such a brat sometimes! Phew... so far so good! Hey, that's... That blue hedgehog again of all places... I've found you, faker! Faker? I think you're the fake hedgehog around here. You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my fake! I'll make you eat those words! Shadow! What are you doing? Hurry and get back here right now before the

didn't read

island blows up with you on it! Blows up!? I gotta get out of here and find Amy and Tails right away! This place sure feels haunted... There's no time to lose! I have to hurry and find that Master Emerald! Hah, hah, hah! Citizens of earth, lend me your ears and listen to me very carefully! My name is Dr. Eggman, the world's greatest scientist, and soon to be the world's greatest ruler! Now, witness the beginning of the greatest empire of all time! Look, half of the moon is gone!? Eggman! Oh, that creep never gives up! But how did he managed to harness all of that energy? It's got to be the Chaos Emeralds... Yeah, that's the reason they were looking for them. Tails... The Chaos Emeralds are like magnets...they have the power to attract each other. If I can use that to find where Eggman is. The three of you, FREEZE! Put your hands in the air and get on the ground! Tails! I'll take care of the police while you try to find a way out of here! Find Eggman! Got it! The three of you, that means me too! Hey, wait! Hmm, I didn't expect the inside of the mines to be like this! This is going to be tougher than I thought! Sheesh! There always seems to be a lot of police around when you don't need them! Tails, any news yet? For some reason, I'm not getting a signal from the six remaining Chaos Emeralds... Maybe Eggman took the Emeralds into outer space. Outer space? Knuckles! Hey guys, long time no see! I must have got lost in the mines! Looking for the Master Emerald pieces was tougher than I thought it would be. Where are we anyway? Hey, where are you going? Move aside Knuckles! I managed to find the transcripts between Eggman and the President in the government computer. I'm following the President's limo right now! If we can get into the limo, we can trace the call to find Eggman! OK! Let's meet up there! Hey! Wait for me Tails! Mr. President, reports show that since the incident, three hours ago, the country is in turmoil. Our financial communities are impacted and our

satellite communications are down. An emergency meeting has been called. Mr. President, this is a national crisis. Spare me the details. Exactly what is it you want? Dr. Eggman? Hahahaha! Well, let's just get down to business then, shall we Mr. President? I won't bore you with all the details since I know you are a very busy man. Mr. President, my demands are quite simple. Surrender to the Eggman Empire and make no attempts to resist! Otherwise... Otherwise? Otherwise your country will cease to exist! You have 24 hours to give me your answer! No way! What the... Eggman Empire...yeah right! What the heck is going on here? Don't worry, Mr. President, everything is under control. Just leave it to us! Got it Tails? I got it! He's transmitting from the space colony ARK! OK! Let's move it! Wait up, Sonic! Hey you...wait! Mr. President, we're receiving an incoming signal from our agent. Inside that pyramid? I saw Eggman go inside the pyramid and more importantly, I saw that bat girl go inside with him as well. You saw them too, right? Well yeah. We should be able to get into outer space from there! I don't know what's this spacy colony is all about but I'll find and destroy that cannon...and then kick their emperial butts! All right! I'll go and find the entrance! Looks like we're heading toward the center of the base. That egghead sure loves mechanical things doesn't he? I bet he has one or two spaceships lying around somewhere. The door is locked. We need a key to get in there. No problem, we can find it, right Knuckles? What? Why do I have to find the key? We're counting on you buddy! The world's greatest treasure hunter! Huh? Who's there? What the...a ghost? Huh...that was pretty rough. We did it! Let's go Amy! Yeah! You little thieves! Did you really think you could get out of here alive? Come and get some Eggman! Sonic! Just leave it to me! This time, I'll take your lives as well as the Chaos Emerald! I call on you to destroy these pests. Come out my servant! Ready

for launch! Primary engines on! Beginning lift-off countdown! 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Shuttle lift-off! So this is the space colony that Eggman is hiding. Woah! Is everyone alright? We should be landing soon. Oh no! The hatch doors are open! Don't sweat it Knuckles! The only thing in the cargo bay are the Master Emeralds. Right? What do you mean "don't sweat it?" Land the shuttle and let me out! Knock it off Knuckles! We're going to crash if you keep that up! Oh no! Don't touch that lever! Woah!! Ahhh!! Woah!! What's up with that knucklehead anyway! Trying to take over the shuttle! I thought we were toast for sure! Huh? Where did he go now? Looks like he bailed! This place looks deserted! Dusty too! This place was shut down about 50 years ago because of a terrible accident. The first Bernoulli spherical space colony called, ARK. When it was operational, it was the most advanced research center of it's kind, but looking at it now.. Now it's an abandoned ARK, wouldn't you say? There's not much time left before Eggman fires that weapon again... We've got to hurry! Let's find the cannon and destroy it! Yeah! Someone designed that weapon to be inpenetrable from outside attacks. Its defense system are super strong so we have to find a way to destroy it from the inside! Isn't that a Chaos Emerald? It looks like it doesn't it? But in fact, it's a fake one that I created after researching the real Emerald! It has the same wavelength and properties but is less powerful than the real one. It's designed to reverse the energy field inside the Chaos Emeralds and blow up! It looks so real, even a machine can't tell the difference! I'll find the power supply and destroy it! Sonic, you find the control room, OK? So the plan is, we'll switch the Chaos Emeralds when the machine is stopped, right? I hate you! You guys always leave me behind and have all the fun! Ok Sonic, now put that Emerald... Ahem! Tails, tell Sonic to meet you back at the research

facility! Now! Sonic, Amy is... I didn't get that Tails! What's happened to Amy? Tails! Long time no see treasure hunter. Did you find MY Emeralds? That's a good one! YOUR Emerald. Talking to you is a waste of time! Whew! Whew! Stop fooling around, and give me back MY Emeralds! What are you blabbing about? You call yourself a hunter? Attacking a lady... Shame on you! What kind of lady goes around stealing gems anyway? Those belong to me! Aahhh! What in the world? Keep your hands to yourself! Don't touch me! Is that how you say thanks to someone who just saved your life? Saving my life, don't think I owe you one! You just wanted to to hold my hand didn't you? That's why you saved me! You're such a creep! This isn't a joke, you know! Think what you want bat girl, I was saving the Master Emerald. No matter what you say, it sounds crazy! Wha...? Fine, then just take them. They stink like echidnas do. If that's what you thought, you should have given me them in the first place! Finally!
What? I'm sorry...if I hurt you. We should get going. Let's take care of business first, shall we Sonic? Hand over the Chaos Emerald, slowly, and then we will talk about your girlfriend! That is if you really care for her... Handing over the fake Emerald, I can kill two birds with one stone. Put the Emerald down right there and BACK OFF! You've turned into a big time villain, doctor! You thought you could trick me with that fake Emerald, didn't you? So...how did you know it wasn't the real one? Tails! Because you just told me, fox boy! Now, for a little space ride! The capsule clears the colony, BAM! I'm counting on you Tails! And Amy, take care of yourself! Farewell! Sonic the Hedgehog! Sonic! It has the same wavelength and properties...but is less powerful than the real one! The same wavelength and properties... But can I do this? Farewell Sonic... My admirable adversary! SONIC! Now we have some unfinished business to take care of! If you give me the real Emerald, I will release you

both. You have my promise! Sonic... Sonic has asked me for the first time to do something for him. I won't let him down. I won't give up! I feel some strange energy... Hey, Sonic! Woah, I wasn't sure if I could pull that one off. Somehow, I managed to use the Chaos Control. Chaos Control? Are you OK? I'm worried about Tails and Amy! I hate to ask but could you help them? This is our last chance! I got it! Before the cannon fires, I'll slam dunk it in there! You never cease to to surprise me blue hedgehog. I thought that capsule you were in exploded in space. You know what I can say... I die hard! You actually saved me, you know. It was a Chaos Emerald, wasn't it? But, there's no way you could have activated the Chaos Control using an Emerald that's fake. So, there's more to you than just looking like me. What are you anyway? What you see is what you get! Just a guy that loves adventure! I'm Sonic the Hedgehog! I see. But you know, I can't let you live! Your adventuring days are coming
to an end! Sonic, I did it! Awesome job, Tails! Sonic! Look outside. Intruder alert! Intruder alert! Security breach at Gate 3! Intruder has been located in the north quadrant, and is moving in the direction of the underground base. All units prepare to engage: basic emergency battle formations. Standard battle formations initiated. Locate and stop intruder from reaching the security area. This is not a drill. Repeat; this is not a drill. Hahahahaha!! That was all too easy. Now, let's take a look at what my grandfather was working on; a top-secret military weapon. The military shut down the research because they feared it! Oh-ho! So this is the military's top-secret weapon. It's a lot smaller than I expected. Hmm, "enter user data"... ah, enter password. Password is: 'MA-RI-A'. Maria! Now all I have to do is to place the Chaos Emerald into this console. Oh-ho!! What's that? Is that you, Sonic?! Are you trying to spoil my plans again?! Wait a minute... you're not Sonic! This is

impossible! My name is Shadow. Since you were so kind to release me, my master...I will grant you one wish. Now what?! Behold the true power I possess. Destroying that guard robot was spectacular! So Shadow, YOU are the military's top-secret weapon. But what did you mean when you said you would grant me a wish? Bring more Chaos Emeralds. Shadow, wait! I'll be waiting for you, in the central control room, on the Space Colony ARK. ARK?! Just let it go. You just don't know when to give up, do you? What are you talking about? That Emerald's mine! You got that? The Master Emerald contains special powers that neutralize the energy of the Chaos Emeralds. That makes it very powerful! What the...? Woah...thief! Look who's calling who a thief! I came here following the signal from the Emerald... If I'm not mistaken, this is the Master Emerald, is it not? It's you... Dr. Eggman! So that's Dr. Eggman. Well, I guess I can use it for something. I'll just take it with me. Farewell knucklehead! Not if
I can help it! Aaaaaaaah! What was that all about? And look what you did to MY Emerald! I did that to prevent the Master Emerald from being stolen, you idiot! If it's in pieces, I can restore it. And by the way, that's not YOUR Emerald! Hmmm, doesn't matter. I'll look into it once I get back to the base. I despise anyone who takes jewels from me! All the world's gems are mine to keep! Yeah, we'll see about that bat girl! With the Chaos Emeralds... in the Space Colony ARK. Hmm... I've got to find out just what's going on up there. We interrupt this broadcast for an important newsflash. There has been a break-in at the federal-reserve bank today. Mysteriously, the only thing that was stolen was... The Chaos Emerald?! ...the Chaos Emerald. According to eyewitnesses at the scene, the suspect was identified as the world-renowned hero, Sonic the Hedgehog. The suspect was seen fleeing the scene, destroying the reserve's guard robots in his path. Stay tuned for more details. Sounds more like

the work of Shadow! Hmph, how pathetic. Find them before they escape! MARIA!! What?! Shadow... I beg of you... please... Maria...! Do it for me... for all the people... on that planet... Sayonara, Shadow the Hedgehog. Maria... I still remember what I promised you... For all the people of this planet... I promise you... REVENGE! Those robots are a total pain in the... What?! It all starts with this...A jewel containing the ultimate power... That's the... Chaos Emerald! Now I know what's going on! The military has mistaken me for the likes of you! So...where do you think you're going with that Emerald!? Say something! You fake hedgehog! Chaos Control! Wow...he's fast! Hey, it's not his speed. He must be using the Chaos Emerald to warp! My name is Shadow. I'm the world's ultimate life form! There's no time for games...farewell. Shadow... what is he? *gasp* It's a space transporter! The destination has been set to... ARK?! Wasn't that space colony shut down, over fifty years ago? What's he
doing up there, anyway? Doesn't matter. It's my mission to find out what he's up to! I've been waiting for you Doctor. Now, I will show the glorious achievement of what the world's leading scientist - Professor Gerald has created. The ARK was the first space colony created by mankind. Not many people know that the ARK contained a top-secret research facility, where weapons of mass destruction were being created. This is one of them; a weapon capable of destroying an entire planet. Codenamed: "The Eclipse Cannon". Destroying an entire planet...? Was this my grandfather's legacy? But, it's been deactivated for some time now... To reactivate it... large amounts of energy are necessary. Oh, so that's why we needed the Chaos Emerald. Exactly. To reactivate the machine, we need the seven Chaos Emeralds. Once you have that, then you have the ultimate power of destruction, to use as you please. And then... the world could be yours. Hahahahahaha!! Sounds like a plan! I like the way you think,

Shadow! I will get the Chaos Emeralds, use the machine to dominate the world and build a legacy of my own! Do you really think it will be that easy? I've got a great idea! How about making a deal? A... deal? When you grabbed that huge Emerald, you said something about a reaction; a reaction that it may have with the Master Emerald. Now, if you could just let me borrow that radar, I may be able to help you. What do you think? If I do... what's in it for me? I have an idea where the other Chaos Emeralds may be. I may not look like it, but do you know that I am a treasure hunter that specializes in all kinds of jewels? Very well. Okay then, it's a deal. I don't think we've been introduced. I'm Rouge the Bat. But, you can call me Rouge. Having to come back isn't my idea of a vacation! How can you be sure your intelligence reports are correct? Why would the Chaos Emeralds be here on the island? Are you absolutely sure?! Well, believe what you wanna believe. Hmm, very well. Very well. Let's
discuss how we are going to do this. I will go in first and distract the military troupes, allowing you to sneak in the base without being detected. Then, Shadow will... enter the armory, where he will set the timer on these dynamite packs. Once that is in place, we will blow up the whole island before anyone has a chance to know what hit them! Meanwhile, you will sneak into the cargo area and grab the Chaos Emeralds. That's a challenge for such a worthy treasure hunter as yourself, isn't it bat-girl? We only have thirteen minutes to pull this mission off, and we only get one try; so don't fail me! They all leave in separate directions. Okay, everyone ready? Shadow, Rouge, on with the show! Oh, Sonic! I thought I'd never see you again! I'm so glad you made it! ...You're not Sonic, who are you?! I'm the one who should be asking that question! Doctor Eggman?! AAHH!! Gah, Amy, your timing is impeccable! Listen to me; I'll take care of her, you two go on ahead! Give up, Amy! Boy, am I glad

to see you! Stand back, Amy! This is Rouge. I've got a small problem... I can't believe that I'm trapped inside this locked safe with the Chaos Emeralds! I guess I won't be able to call myself a treasure hunter anymore... Ah... shoot. Troublemaker! Hey, that's... That blue hedgehog again, of all places! I found you, faker! Faker? I think you're the fake hedgehog around here. You're comparing yourself to me? Hah! You're not even good enough to be my fake. I'll make you eat those words!! Shadow?! What are you doing?! Get back here right now before the island blows up with you on it! Blows up!? CHAOS CONTROL!! Shadow, what do you think it's like on earth? The professor said his life's work was dedicated to all of those who live down there. He once told that the reason for his existence was, making people happy through the power of science. Shadow... Maria... I just don't know anything anymore... I often wonder why I was created; what my purpose if for being here. Maybe if I go down there,
I... I will find the answers... maybe... ...Maria... Why so melancholy? That was so unexpected. So unlike you, Shadow, to come and rescue me. But your ability to use the Chaos Control, certainly comes in handy. Hmm, you know... I didn't come to save you. I came back for the Chaos Emeralds. Yeah, yeah. But then again, that's not the whole story, now, is it? Everything is ready to go! Are you sure? We only have six of the seven Chaos Emeralds, you know. That's more than enough for the demonstration. So let's get this show on the road! Bwahahahaha!! Citizens of earth, lend me your ears! Listen very closely... My name is Doctor Eggman, the world's greatest scientist. And soon to be the world's greatest ruler! Now, this is the beginning of the greatest empire of all time! Hahaha! Bwahahahahaha! Bwahahahaha!! Why are you so upset? Well that was really impressive. You managed to create complete havoc on the whole planet! Does this now mean we control the planet and can do as we choose? At

this rate, the cannon will take too much time to charge up. If you want to unleash its full potential, you'll need all seven Chaos Emeralds. Where in the world have you been?! Something happened? Our threats fell on deaf ears. Look at you, throwing a tantrum like a little kid. How totally embarrassing. Don't forget your end of the bargain, Bat-girl! What about that last Chaos Emerald?! We had a deal, right?! So where is my Emerald? Here you go. I found this! Why didn't you show me this before?! What's this...? "Station Square saved from a life-threatening missile attack. The city has awarded its famed prize to the boy who saved Station Square... Miles 'Tails' Prower was given the Chaos Emerald as a testament of his heroic deed at a ceremony held at city Hall."This makes things a whole lot easier. Hurry, go back and find them fast! I want that Chaos Emerald!! Did you get that? Soon enough... Maria... This is Rouge reporting. Currently, I have not been able to confirm if Shadow is the
Ultimate Life Form or not. I will continue my research on Project Shadow, and have a follow-up report very shortly. Just a reminder... don't forget about my, jewels. Shadow, they're in that blue plane, spotted at eleven o'clock. Copy that. I'm in pursuit. Doctor, they're heading directly toward us. What should we do? Just sit tight. I've got them on radar. There's no way they can get away. I don't know what they are planning, but I'll be sure to give them a warm welcome. *sigh* That was pretty rough... We did it! Let's go Amy! Yeah! You little thieves! Did you really think you could get out of here alive? Huh? Come and get some, Eggman! Sonic! Just leave it to me! This time I'll take your lives, as well as the Chaos Emeralds! I call on you to destroy these pests! Come out, my servant! Whoa! Now go! Squash that blue hedgehog, Sonic! Teriaaaaa!! When Sonic struck his head, he must've broken the restraining mechanism. GAH! What a piece of junk! NO!! Hi Doctor. How's it going? What? What

do you mean they escaped?! ...That's okay. I'll go after them myself. Can you tell me the password for the Space Colony control? Hmm, tricking that old Doctor is just too easy. Alright, it's time to get to work. The password is; "MA-RI-A". 'Maria', hmm? I've heard that name somewhere before... Oh well. This is it! The research project Shadow; the Ultimate Life Form! Let's see now... ...What in the world is this?! This can't be right... Just what is Shadow anyway...? Hmph! I guess I'll just have to take the last pieces of the Master Emerald! Long time no see treasure hunter. Did you find MY Emeralds? That's a good one! YOUR Emerald. Talking to you is a waste of time! Whew! Whew! Stop fooling around, and give me back MY Emeralds! What are you blabbing about? You call yourself a hunter? Attacking a lady... Shame on you! What kind of lady goes around stealing gems anyway? Those belong to me! Aahhh! What in the world? Keep your hands to yourself! Don't touch me! Is that how you say thanks
to someone who just saved your life? Saving my life, don't think I owe you one! You just wanted to to hold my hand didn't you? That's why you saved me! You're such a creep! This isn't a joke, you know! Think what you want bat girl, I was saving the Master Emerald. No matter what you say, it sounds crazy! Wha...? Fine, then just take them. They stink like echidnas do. If that's what you thought, you should have given me them in the first place! Finally! What? I'm sorry...if I hurt you. We should get going. What is Rouge up to, anyway? This is strange... it's showing energy readings from two separate Chaos Emeralds. Did they really think they could trick me with that fake Emerald? Wait, Shadow! I'm the one who should be telling them the end is near, not you! Now is the time to end this long drawn-out battle, and mark myself a place in history as the ultimate genius! If something happens to me, I'm counting on you to finish the job! The moment for attack has come! It's now, or never!

to someone who just saved your life? Saving my life, don't think I owe you one! You just wanted to to hold my hand didn't you? That's why you saved me! You're such a creep! This isn't a joke, you know! Think what you want bat girl, I was saving the Master Emerald. No matter what you say, it sounds crazy! Wha...? Fine, then just take them. They stink like echidnas do. If that's what you thought, you should have given me them in the first place! Finally! What? I'm sorry...if I hurt you. We should get going. What is Rouge up to, anyway? This is strange... it's showing energy readings from two separate Chaos Emeralds. Did they really think they could trick me with that fake Emerald? Wait, Shadow! I'm the one who should be telling them the end is near, not you! Now is the time to end this long drawn-out battle, and mark myself a place in history as the ultimate genius! If something happens to me, I'm counting on you to finish the job! The moment for attack has come! It's now, or never!
Darn! Why do they always leave a sweet, little innocent girl like me alone? Well, well young lady... Is there something I can help you with? Doctor Eggman...! If you value your life, you will tell me where Sonic and Tails are! Let's take care of business first, shall we Sonic? Hand over the Chaos Emerald, slowly, and then we'll talk about your girlfriend. That is, if you really care for her. Handing over the fake Emerald... I can kill two birds with one stone! Put the Emerald down right there and BACK OFF! You've turned into a big time villain, doctor! You thought you could trick me with that fake Emerald, didn't you? So...how did you know it wasn't the real one? Tails! Because you just told me, fox boy! Now, for a little space ride! The capsule clears the colony, BAM! I'm counting on you Tails! And Amy, take care of yourself! Farewell! Sonic the Hedgehog! Sonic! It has the same wavelength and properties...but is less powerful than the real one! The same wavelength and properties...

But can I do this? Farewell Sonic... My admirable adversary! SONIC! Now we have some unfinished business to take care of! If you give me the real Emerald, I will release you both. You have my promise! Sonic... Sonic has asked me for the first time to do something for him. I won't let him down. I won't give up! I guess he was just a regular hedgehog after all. Legend has it, whenever the seven Chaos Emeralds are collected, the power creates a miracle. I have six of them, they're mine! All mine! I don't think so. Shadow? So that was your plan from the very beginning, huh? Or was it a direct order from the president? Now I know who you are! You're that government spy, Rouge the Bat, aren't you? So you did your homework, is that it? I would say that's an invasion of privacy. I could say the same thing about you. Hmm... looks like things aren't quite going the way I planned. But since my job is done, I thought it was time to take what's mine and get out of this place. You are one pathetic
creature! Hmm, looks who's talking. What about you? Here are the results from the research project called the "Ultimate Life Form". But... if this picture is of the real Ultimate Life Form named Shadow, then exactly who, or what, is standing in front of me? This is Doctor Eggman. I have found all seven Chaos Emeralds! Shadow, someone is trying to get to the Eclipse Cannon. There's not much time left before the cannon fires again! Can you get over there?! If you want to live, leave the Chaos Emeralds where they are; the fake Emerald is good enough for you! Do you actually believe that... you're the real Shadow? No doubt. Even your memories might not be real, you know? Even if my memories are not real, it's still me; Shadow. And I will fulfill my promise to Maria. That's the only thing that matters to me now. You never cease to surprise me blue hedgehog. I thought that the capsule you were in exploded in space. You know, what can I say? I die hard. So, there's more to you than just

looking like me. What are you anyway? What you see is what you get! Just a guy who loves adventure! I'm Sonic the Hedgehog! I see. But you know, I can't let you live. Your adventuring days are coming to an end. Hahahahahaha!! This completes my plan to take over the world! Now begins the glorious era of the Empire of Eggman! Bwahahahaha! Hahahahaha!! Argh! What the... What's going on?! Why doesn't the Cannon fire?! What?! What's happening here?! It's... it's my grandfather! Gerald Robotnik! What's that...that vibration?! Hey, wait... somebody's coming! You...? You haven't given up yet?! It's all over for us... What do you mean? I just received a message from my boss... The Space Colony ARK, is currently approaching earth at an incredible velocity. It, probably... will impact earth... What's that on the screen? This is a death sentence for every human being on earth. If my calculations are correct, the Space Colony ARK will impact the earth in twenty-seven minutes, fifty-three seconds.
All of you will be destroyed, along with your beloved planet earth. I plan to give you a taste of my revenge, once all the seven Chaos Emeralds are collected. Once I initiate this program, it cannot be disabled. All of you ungrateful humans, who took everything away from me... will feel my loss, and despair! Is there anything else you want to say? No... Ready!! What's going on here?! Who is that? I plan to give you a taste of my revenge... Hey, the vibration's getting worse. Professor Gerald Robotnik! One of the greatest scientific minds in the world, and my grandfather! What?! I knew you were behind all this! Stop it right now, or else... ... I'd have done this a long time ago if I had the chance. What do you mean? You're pretty persistent for a hedgehog, aren't you? You're still alive, huh? Heh, just letting Knuckles pilot the shuttle all the way over here, was more dangerous than you could ever be! What's this? I don't quite know what happened, or what went wrong. Was it a mistake

to create the Ultimate Life Form? I thought it would be something that would benefit mankind... But then the military guards landed on the Colony that day. They were sent to destroy the research project that I had been working on. My colleagues at the research facility, my granddaughter Maria, I hope you are all safe. The colony was completely shut down, probably to prevent the prototype from falling into the wrong hands. The ARK was shut down under the premise that there had been an accident. I found Maria's name among those who died when the ARK was shut down. She meant everything to me! And I couldn't bear the thought that she died because of my research. I lost everything! I had nothing more to live for! I went insane!! All I could think about, was to avenge her! Somehow, someway, I got scared as I no longer was able to control my thoughts. All I could think about, was that I wanted it all to end. Based on my original projections, I was able to complete my project; Shadow. I
designed its mind to be perfect, pure... I will leave everything, to him. If you wish, release and awaken it to the world if you wish to fill the world with destruction. Oh, so that's why you released Shadow from the base! The core of the Eclipse Cannon is now highly reactive and explosive. This is because of the energy of the Chaos Emeralds is overpowering it. If the colony collides with earth, it will shatter into pieces like my grandfather predicted! That mad scientist! That should be you, right? We have to stop the Space Colony, now! The Space Colony ARK's position may have shifted due to the amount of energy given off by the Emeralds. We have to stop the energy! But... how? Hmm, that's it. There is a way to stop the energy! We have to use your Emerald! You're the one who told me that the Master Emerald has the power to stop the Chaos Emeralds! That's right. If I use this, I just might be able to stop the Chaos Emeralds! The reaction of the Chaos Emeralds is moving toward the

Cannon's Core! It may be too late! There still may be time left. If we pull together, we might be able to get to the shortcut that leads to the core! No worries! Just leave it to me! I'm the world's fastest hedgehog! Okay! Let's get to work!! Ooh, I hate it when they leave me behind! Look! It's Shadow! I've really gotta stop whining. Everyone's trying their best to help out, and so must I! Shadow, we need you! Please help us! It's all going according to plan. There's no reason for me to help them. Besides, there's no way to save anyone. There has to be! I know that people fight over the most trivial things. Some people may be selfish, like the professor said... but they're basically good, if they try their best and never give up on their wishes. They always have a reason to be happy; that's why you should help them out! Saving them is a good thing! Shadow, I beg you, please do it for them! Give them a chance! Shadow... I beg of you... please, do it for me... for a better future...
Maria! ...for all the people who live on that planet... give them a chance to be happy. Let them live for their dreams. Shadow, I know you can do it. That's the reason that you were brought into this world. Sayonara, Shadow, the Hedgehog. That's what I've promised her... I must keep that promise... That's what Maria wished for... Shadow? I gotta go now. I have to keep my promise to Maria - and you. What's that? It looks just like the shrine of the Master Emerald! They probably designed the core like the shrine to harness the power of the Chaos Emeralds. All of you ungrateful humans, who took everything away from me, will feel my loss and despair! Knuckles, here it comes! All of you ungrateful humans, who took everything away from me, will feel my loss and despair! Could this be the prototype of the Ultimate Life Form that was supposed to be encapsulated? Leave this one to me. Shadow, what're you doing?! I'll take care of this, while you run to get the Chaos Emeralds!! The servers are,

the seven Chaos. Chaos is power; power is enriched by the heart. The controller is the one that unifies the Chaos. Only you can do this; stop the Chaos Emeralds! Is it gone? Is that what... Chaos Control is? Since we stopped the Chaos Emeralds, why is the Space Colony still on a crash course to earth?! The Prototype is still alive! He's controlling the Space Colony as it is falling to earth! He has become one with the Space Colony, and is determined to keep it on its collision course!! Sonic! No way that's getting through! Shadow... I beg of you... Maria! Give them a chance... to be happy! Now, Shadow! Chaos Control!! Maria... this is what you wanted, right? This is my promise I made to you... Where is Shadow? Do you really think... that the professor created him, Shadow, to carry out the revenge on all those who live here, on earth? He was what he was. A brave and heroic hedgehog, who gave his life to save this planet. Shadow the Hedgehog... I guess you're right... As a child, I
looked up to my grandfather because of all the great things he accomplished in his life. He was my hero, and I wanted to be a great scientist like him. But... did he really mean to destroy us? I don't know. But what I do know is; we all did it together! You're right. So what's next for you, Rouge? Off again to find those jewels you love so much? Nah, I think I'm gonna give up this line of work. Too much work, for too little pay. Anyway... I've got something better than jewels that I'm thinking about right now... ...It'll all work out, you'll see. If you say so. Created... the Ultimate Life Form. What's the matter, Sonic? Oh, it's nothing. Come on! Let's go home! To the planet as cool and blue as me! Sayonara, Shadow, the Hedgehog.

fuck niggers

holy shit
bump for the attention you deserve

Read the spoiler. that's all you need to know