LONDON

LONDON

Attached: PK4a6u3E_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 36.99K)

Looks pretty good, might redownload the crack when it launches

inb4 delayed to 2025

I really hope it's fun

Oi cunt shut the fuck up

What the fuck IS actually going on in Euroland in Fallout games?

>daily reminder that Europe in Fallout lore does not get hit by the nukes, its an exchange between the US and China
>daily reminder that Europe is now riddled with resource wars where the different nations are fighting over the resources that's left

You can tell this mod was made by fake fans.

Either vaporised or just not mentioned due to plot irrelevance. Fallout is first and foremost about the lie of America and the fragility of her dream.

CAM ON INGERLUNDE

Delayed then cancelled, Just like every other big mod project that isn't Black Mesa

>entire Fallout game with OI M8 accents
Miss me with this shit

Tenpenny is described as a British refugee and Moriarty apparently emigrated from Ireland as a kid
We know basically nothing

>might redownload the crack when it launches
imagine being so cheap that you can't even spring for the few bucks to get F4:GOTY edition when it's on sale...

Attached: 1578256234378.jpg (1024x1019, 97.22K)

I thought the entire world save for Murica got blown to shreds, bongs of all people certainly wouldn't survive nuclear war

>imagine being so cheap that you can't even spring for the few bucks to get F4:GOTY edition when it's on sale...

Attached: nazitodd.jpg (405x509, 27.73K)

hi todd, how's the weather up there

>Delayed then cancelled, Just like every other big mod project that isn't Black Mesa
* The Dark Mod blocks your path *
* And then 0 A.D. blocks your path *

And then about 100 other massive mods that I know about but am too lazy to write about also blocks your path.

these two bits of information are actually so valuable I wonder why bethesda never acted upon it
they imply
>there is life in europe
>there is some sort of civilization in europe where a dude ike tenpenny survived
>there are working pieces of decent tech allowing atlantic voyages

hope london mod expands upon tenpenny stuff

My impression from the lore is that the whole region was already fucked up by Resource War and i suppose the nukes shooting war didn't help any.

at the same time, the fact that they thought fucking america was a good place to immigrate does not bode well for europe
iirc, europe was already having a small-scale nuclear exchange and land war amongst themselves during the resource wars

accusing me of toddness does not take away from your cheapness.
try parting with some of your shekels on occasion, if you can work up the courage to do so at some point in your life.

>not enclave, jus dont like em

Attached: norf.jpg (480x360, 31.28K)

>they thought fucking america was a good place to immigrate
that is true and also an interesting and fresh way to look at things
to be fair for the good part of the last millenia the brits tended to avoid large scale EU wars or get away with comparably minor casualties so I could see them again avoiding total nuclear annihilation as well kek

>WAAAAH IT'S ABOUT THE USA IT HAS TO BE ABOUT THE USA ALWAYS WAAH
Yeah Bethesda has certainly proven why that isn't a feasible or enjoyable approach so this is great. Fallout needs to get the fuck out of the flanderized happy-go-lucky Pat Boone-ish Leave it to Beaver fake 50's kitsch nightmare Bethesda are so fucking insistent on.

Why?

very funny the Fallout series only new content is fan projects that are going to take a decade and then end up being furry erotica

why don't you part with yours?

I don't know. Might be a repeat of history: europe's developed and established so oporunity seekers go to america

might be, but tenpenny doesn't strike me as a guy who'd not enjoy a bustling europe though

>bongs of all people
Are more susceptible to nuclear bombs?