Shatters very survival crafting record

>shatters very survival crafting record
>AND makes Any Forums seethe forever
Is there even a better survival crafting game?

Attached: 1647318169828.png (1280x720, 609.47K)

FOTM game like Valheim.

Attached: 1622290025006.jpg (1700x2159, 374.04K)

Game was way too linear with static map and grinding got stupid in solo endgame

is it worth the bandwidth to torrent?
no way i'm buying a tencent game let alone EA with 0day DLC

bump
or better to wait for more content

>AND makes Any Forums seethe
where?

The disgusting UI with the do X and press claim achievement/tutorial always present on the top left felt like a shitty mobile game and made me drop it.

No, I've played for 2 hours and 90% of that has been grind. Base building is tedious and very simple, you pretty much just slap down walls and crafting benches and that's the extent of it, from what I understand your base doesn't even get attacked by AI. Combat is straight out of a MOBA. Exploration is boring because it's a top down view so you don't see much. I don't know how much content there is but what I've seen so far has been pretty much a mobile game. This confirms my suspicion that it was made with PvP in mind to spice things up.

any v rising thread

ITT: ppl who got filtered before making it to iron weapons

You havent raised a servant
You havent taken people prisoner and used them for blood bags
You havent killed all 36 bosses

No, what does that change?

fun

How?

if you dont like the combat, the boss fights, or pvp
why did you even buy the fucking game

i simply donĀ“t like gay le epic survival horror forced online shitter games.

is it true that your base is just a single floor? like you can't build upwards?

>forced online
retard detected
point at him and laugh, antiretard squad!

I didn't

can't play solo offline tho.
can make a lan, but without internet it tells you you have connection issues.

You can use cliffs to build upwards

game is designed to played on a pvp server
not a very good pve game imo
fighting people and stealing their loot, ganking people farming mobs ur heading to farm to get their hardwork instead of grinding it out yourself
none of the fights are really that hard if there is no risk of running into other people, and them moments where someone shows up and ur unsure if ur going to need to fight or work together, then you take out the boss and don't know if a fight is going to break out
its just great

but playing it pure pve seems dogshit

It's very Valheim like

If you like those games, it's one of those games again. It's ok, not super fucking incredible or super immersive. Plays fine, has some cool rules like the sun burn. You're not really feeling like a complete vampire, because the game feels at the beginning not developed enough in its world. Yeah there's some people here and there.

It's ok if you do like the grinding wood for building stuff and stuffies to stuff stuff.

Same shill image OP that he uses for every thread.

wtf does that mean?

Got to the end, killed all the bosses, stole some shards, still have some pretty big issues with the game

End game bosses are too fast for how slow the character is, Gorefiend can triple dash that tracks even from across the map, and the third dash is too fast for your own dash CD to come back up. The player is just too slow for a lot of the touhou they want to throw at you at the end of the game. It's fun, but the characters arent built for it so everyone just runs defensive spells to counteract this.

Bosses also scale like shit with multiple people. Its a very static increase of 2 people = 2x hp, but for some reason they also make 2x mobs spawn that also have 2x hp, making it worse to coop bosses with adds because they just get exponentially worse.

Gear is a joke and not interesting in the slightest, the trinket barely matters (spell crit when you have like 15% crit is not interesting) so build diversity comes down to blood type which is like, vaguely cool but also nothing is interesting without it being 80%+

End game is strictly pvp related with shards and the game has absolutely no staying power outside of them, you grind your ass off for gold jewlery to basically do nothing but siege other peoples castles (which just ends up being people pussying out and fighting you while you're afk so its a game of back and forth)

I really like the pvp combat but the game is just lacking a metric ton of depth to it, and a lot of survival games that release in EA just kind of pitter out so im not particularly hopeful.