>get #SaveTF2 trending
>surprise TF3 announcement
>already trending, no need for marketing
>announcement spreads like wildfire

Could this be Gaben's master plan?

Attached: n.png (276x276, 105.48K)

I play tf2 competitive btw

no he's too fat and too dumb for that

tf2 is a shit game for reddit. never understood how it was fun or how it was funny.

no, because as you faggots never seem to learn

gabe newell cannot count to 3

Youtubers killed the magic this game had
also Pauling Thread

Attached: 1652031128261s.jpg (100x100, 2.16K)

i agree, take my upvote kind stranger

SCHPEE!

>release tf3
>it's a steamos exclusive
>immediately shut tf2 down afterwards

Attached: IMG_20220528_100603_647.jpg (1280x720, 86.57K)

I genuinely do not see a reason for Team Fortress 3, just keep updating the game. Team Fortress 3 would create so many problems no one would play it, such as everyone having to start off with new cosmetics when some people who put thousands of dollars into tf2 they wouldn't bother doing it all over again. Plus there would probably be new classes that change the balance entirely when people are used to how the game plays now since they've been doing it the same way for over a decade

im not reddit, youre reddit. that was a reddit joke you just made faggot. proved my point

This. I would give this comment gold if I could.

>be tyler mcnigger
>get assmad at valve
>hire chinks to make spinbot software
>conveniently creators.tf appears
>it fails sometime later
>be pedo dane
>want to do the same
>create pedotopia
whos next?

i dont want upvotes. i called out your shit game and shit jokes, you cant downvote me faggot.

>everyone having to start off with new cosmetics when some people who put thousands of dollars into tf2
What if you could use the same cosmetics? Just move them over from TF2 to TF3.

>there would probably be new classes that change the balance entirely when people are used to how the game plays now since they've been doing it the same way for over a decade
This just boils down to "change bad"

>gaben
>3

Erm, I have over 50,000 karma on reddit. I bet you couldn't even dream of getting that much karma. Excuse me for having good posts and comments. Also, I have received over 15 silver, gold and wholesome awards in the past month alone. You're just envious.

no

based. i tried getting into highlander (heavy/medic) but i couldnt find a team, so i stopped.

>just keep updating the game
This is how it ended up as an absolute mess to develop. There's code in tf2 from the late 90's and it's absolute hell to work with to provide meaningful updates. There absolutely should be a new one

Tf3 would be tranny garbage with more classes and chat filters

I play on valve competitive servers

the first and probably only 3 in valve's games is going to be half life's