NINTENDO

Attached: HIRE THIS MAN.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

DONT

SUE

I adore that style, would actually make me interested in Pokemon

FUCK

This actually looks good though, better than anything game freak has sharted out in the last decade or so

looks incredible. I can practically smell the new pokemon card smell from that webm. I'd ignore the shitty gameplay if it looked like that and would actually buy it.

If Game Freak made this, you'd be saying it looks like shit.

Same that's really good.

Well, yeah. If a multibillionare brand released what it looks like an indie project of course I'd say it doesn't look as good as it could be.

Christ the early Pokemon art style was kino

why don't the real games look this good?

It's pretty flat, but looks better than GF's offerings. On the other hand this art style isn't enough for me to be interested in Pokemon.

Gamefreak, at best, is a mediocre developer that stumbled on literal gold

GOT MOGGED

the pokemon art style is the only thing carrying the pokemon games

its still a charming game but you can clearly see the age, if you look past the art style

Can you actually play this?

Game Freak WAS making fun, stylish games up until X and Y - which was just okay, and not very pretty - after which they started making irredeemable ugly soulless dumpster fire trash. My guess is that Masuda lost his marbles.

Grass looks like absolute shit, otherwise pretty good.

their platformers and games they made before pokemon are amazing, actually, super underrated games and well-above average on their respective systems.

It just needs a little work/definition on the eye's outline to really match the classic Pokemon theme they're going for. As it is right now, it looks peculiar and makes the woman look sort of like a trans Gary Oak.
It unnerves me.

holy shit this is really better than the official pokemon trash we got