Admit it, you used to like them

Admit it, you used to like them.

Attached: file.png (1440x720, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/jimquisition
youtube.com/watch?v=HRvCH04KU2o&list=PLlRceUcRZcK0d_8oobIgayPTViedw7gIh&index=25
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>e-celeb
>like
>>>reddit

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66.48K)

Them? It's just one guy
And no. He's ugly and weird

How does it feel knowing you will never be as popular as she is?

Attached: James.png (250x250, 135.04K)

No Jim was always a fat cunt
also
>them
kys

I hate fat women more than I hate fat men.
And I hate trannies more than anything else on the face of this earth.

Sterling always had brainlet takes which was only further proven by his decision to put a wig on his head.

She is so popular she had 2 900k sub celebrations! And a 2nd 800k celebration soon!

You can wipe your 400 pound ass with your feelings!

Attached: 3928-raw-microphone-pointing-sunglasses-the_rock-wwf.png (424x318, 208.65K)

Dont you get it Stanley? It was Persona 3, it was Skyrim.

>Admit it, you used to like them.
Still do. His channels only gotten more kino over time.

his latest videos once popped up on my feed. Had to delete my account and do eye surgery to forget the abomination that I've witnessed.

Attached: 1504417385704.jpg (574x415, 345.27K)

Jim did make some good videos back in the day. Always had an undertone of liberal faggotry but some were objective and not “muh capitalism and anti tranny bad!”

>Dont you get it Stanley? It was Persona 3, it was Skyrim.
Why did they waste so much time on bucket jokes

That just proves Transphobia is systemic.

Attached: James.png (1596x880, 2.56M)

nah... this faggot was the beginning of the end for Destructoid. Destructoid was a decent fucking play with cool as fuck people doing the stories, but when jigglytits was brought in, you could see the 180 change to woke faggotry and elitism.

That was so long ago I can hardly remember.

>Loses 80,000 subscribers in 1 year
That kind of reverse in popularity is something I'd never want to feel

Attached: dumb-and-dumber-threw-up-in-my-mouth.gif (220x165, 451.66K)

>stil makes $11k a month on patreon
proof that subs=/=popularity

He's based for exposing shit inside the industry. But he's way too anglo to the point he trooned himself to gain more relevancy.

What about all the people in his belly?

Anglos are the best whites, cope poop boy

I thought this picture looked good then I actually watched a video and stopped after about 10 seconds, fastforwarding to halfway through to see if it would get better, and closed because it didn't.

Attached: 217740-jqheader.jpg (620x350, 27.59K)

That or the fact that people watching a video game opinion channel actually want to listen to topics about video games and not transgender issues. Over the years Jim has also increasingly moved away from critiquing video games and instead focused on criticizing the companies that produce them.

Nobody wants to watch a descent into madness play out on screen.

I'm still convinced he did it because he could see the way things were going and he pretended to be a tranny in order to have it to hide behind.
People do this when applying for colleges and jobs now too.

Was he groomed by LKD or was this inevitable?

Anyway his content would eventually become shit with or without the tranny shit because it's the same points over and over every week, and he would only get views for his main show, none of the side projects. I'm guessing the unfunny wrestling bits was his first try to innovate and when that didn't help he took a step further with the wig

lol @ the video where he said he gets compliments from women for being curvy

you're still just a fat person, bro

I used to like watching him rage. "Let's go laugh at the little commie piggy boy rage over something that doesn't really matter" is what I used to say. Now he's trying to be a she and it's still some of the funniest shit, but just watching him try to pass is cringe and made me stop watching. I hope he still wrestles and get shoot paralyzed.

He was good background noise, then he became annoying & I unsubbed.
It was only thanks to you obsessed retards that I found out he went tranny.

Attached: 30E3C9DE-9B01-47BC-9444-0997DDD90B90.png (470x470, 43.08K)

I doubt that holds up. Give it some time.

>He's based for exposing shit inside the industry.
Not really. Large corporations are well known for shady practices. There's 200 years of evidence supporting that. No one is surprised what goes on behind closed doors in big business.

I'll admit it. I did use to like Jim.
Then he got all preachy constantly about the same topics over and over again, and even dedicated whole videos just for people talking shit to him via e-mail just to debunk them and stroke his ego.

I did desu

But he isn't popular. He just has a small cult of mentally ill troons throwing money at him. You think that's because of his opinions on video games? Please.

It's actually currently $12,924
So basically 13k, that's pretty damn good

patreon.com/jimquisition

pre 2015 they used to make decent videos without including politics and gender garbage. that's long gone now.

I did. I especially loved the Destructoid podcast days with Holmes and I think there was another guy. It's amazing how Jim got away being that edgy with all his pedo shit.

I used to watch him but he was always a fucking moron

Attached: sexy.jpg (1920x1080, 581.33K)

One of his videos occasionally popped into my feed and I would skim through it. Since he went full blown troon that stopped completely though.

Maybe even google hates trannies.

Whales can be troons too

youtube.com/watch?v=HRvCH04KU2o&list=PLlRceUcRZcK0d_8oobIgayPTViedw7gIh&index=25