Sylveon in VRchat

Why aren't you playing it?

Attached: sylv.gif (600x600, 3.92M)

>Sylveon
Stop being a faggot and get a mamagen avatar

Because even drunk this game is too cringe for me to handle
I thought I could laugh at people but I honestly just felt weirded out by them

Too busy making avatars for other people and getting that one annoying client who wants a refund because the avatar doesn't look like he wanted (ignoring the whole "base service fee" part of the deal.)

Post your shit. Let's see it.

>game
It's just a chat room for ERPers or worse, normalfags.

Which alternative console and franchise to nintendo and pokemon would be ideal for me?
>i hate nintendo
>hate pokemon
>game without fairies
>I hate RPGs
>100% anti-nintendo console
>franchise totally opposed to pokemon in everything
>franchise where you can only play their games on PC playstation xbox or retro sega consoles

If you hate pokemon why are you looking for a game like it?

Attached: 001.png (642x625, 499.8K)

The last of us

BTW, not sorted by date but you can see crappy and decent all over the place.

Attached: 003.png (522x477, 162.78K)

>hate rpgs
>want a pokemon like game
I don't get it.

He has jiggle physics.

Attached: blob.png (758x556, 251.79K)

Not bad. How much do you charge for stuff? I've just barely got into VRchat, doubt I'll get into it enough to pay for an avatar but its just got me curious what the going rate is.

>No tits

Nice janny model.

Right now 200 USD on base service fee plus whatever the model may be depending on how complex it is.

Attached: 004.png (905x783, 741.09K)

She doesn't need them.

Attached: Sylveon.png (1005x546, 668.58K)

Oh shit. How long does it take you to knock one out? I know thats all down to complexity but just your average gig.

Depends, usually a month, sometimes more, sometimes less, quest models can be a pain if the client wants detail and optimization.

Attached: 005.png (760x718, 488.33K)

Some models can be easier if I use stuff like VRoid Studio, MakeHuman or MBLab as base, lately I have been trying to make some templates even for those things because some of them have horrible topology or base bodies, although I try to do my best I can only offer what I call "base textures" because I can't get them right all the time.

Attached: 006.png (729x820, 569.96K)

One of the worst parts is using cel shader, I have a custom shader for Blender but Unity has its own way of doing it, making it almost impossible to just try to replicate the node setup.

I'm living my dreams in VRchat.

Attached: rac.webm (640x480, 984.15K)