WTF BROS I CAN'T BUY PS5 ANYWHERE IN MY COUNTRY WITHOUT HORIZON FORBIDDEN WEST IN THE FUCKING BUNDLE????

WTF BROS I CAN'T BUY PS5 ANYWHERE IN MY COUNTRY WITHOUT HORIZON FORBIDDEN WEST IN THE FUCKING BUNDLE????

Attached: IMG-b456d9549ba78644a024e42a79dc874e-V.jpg (703x649, 95.42K)

You WILL stare at the black people you shitlord

Lmao absolute state of desperation

Just sell the games on eBay

Nobody wants because everyone are selling them right now.

>Spent a ton in PR
>Still has to force it down people throat to "sell" it
Pathetic

Nobody is buying them, copies of bundled Horizon are going for like $5

Attached: 1444386034264.gif (445x247, 2.85M)

You will BUY Sony's "Lightning's" game, chud!

All recent sony games flopped so they are trying to inflate the sales numbers by giving away the games for free

>horizon
>gt
>uncharted
They could at least bundle some good games.

Sony doesn't have any good games

good solution because many scalpers avoid buying bundle versions, not surprisingly it's a bit easier to find them in stores now

Attached: image.jpg (1500x1111, 657.61K)

Such as?

When Sony manage to not fuck up a GT game again I'll probably get a playstation again, but I wouldn't touch if if I was forced to buy Horizon and Uncharted along with it. Is this why their shit games all have a relatively high attach rate?

I called the store they said bundle must contain only Sony's exclusives sony insists or it wouldn't send them PS5s. People here mostly buy newest Fifa and Cod

The top ones contain games that people actually want, and can sell well without being bundled. I'm not so sure about Mario Tennis though.

>bundle 4/5 of your games exclusives in one pack
>pls buy our shitty games
>no way fag
later
>Horizon Faggo Down Syndrome sold MILIONS (as sold with other games and in a bundle with a console)
the absolute state

Well, I figured a 3rd party game would be nice. But lol

>fifa and cod
So you're buying Xbox next gen, I take it?

They're going to rush port Horizon FW to PC, aren't they?

Sony is pathetic.

Sort of sad, really.

Attached: 1653662225084.png (740x1046, 642.62K)

I would rather not have a PS5 at all than give Sony money for a terrible game like Horizon.

Does the Splatoon bundle really give you a physical copy?

jesus, imagine having to spend 50 quid on this junk just to get a ps5

It's probably locked into an exclusivity deal with Sony for at least a limited time considering it was heavily promoted as a Playstation exclusive.