How would I go about finding an artist for my NTR game?

How would I go about finding an artist for my NTR game?

In total I'd like at least 50 unique CG, some with small variations depending on the choices in the game.

Its themes/story

>ntr
>medieval fantasy
>you play both perspectives
>the femmc is a warrior of legend, whereas the mc is a average (weaker) man
>the mc is afflicted with a curse that she must adventure to try and cure

customization is really just in outfits, all of which I have no cg for

what would be the best way to work with a same artist throughtout the rest of development? I'd happily pay 40% of the overall profits each month (patreon scam until its finished) and 40% overall once its on dlsite etc

Attached: 1607119507505.jpg (900x1200, 814.75K)

start by killing yourself

So are you going to post more Honkers or what?

why does ntr cause so much seethe? its a game user not a story about your failed love life

Since you're probably a nobody with 0 guarantees that the game will be finished then most artists will charge per piece. So you must know beforehand what you want and probably ask for a batch of art commissions. Pay up and then see if the artist trusts you so you can negotiate for the rest of the project's work.
.t drawfag

>How would I go about finding an artist for my NTR game?
don't
you're either a deviant masochist that is already suicidal anyway or you're a deviant sadist that enjoys the anguish of others and the corruption of their loved ones

post more pics

Fpbp

Attached: faa9f2dae359dcb9dca8858df771d0f4.jpg (735x455, 156.22K)

For western style art hire some Slav
For eastern style art hire a Filipino
This will save you lots of money

this is first genuine advice ive seen, would language barrier not matter when I'm trying to convey imagery for a scene? also what sites would I need to go to for these countries

Twitter, easiest way to quickly talk to an artist. Honestly, nearly all artists will do just about anything for money. Find one that has a style you like and contact them

>find artists whose styles you like
>see if they're taking commissions or have a business email
>start reaching out
That's where I would start as someone who knows nothing. /ic/ might be a better place to ask though.

I will say that your idea sounds very generic though. Do you have some specific plot element or other specific ideas to make it standout?

start by making a real game instead you fucking worthless waste of oxygen

fpbp

for 'standout' the actual game is designed to be enjoyable to play, IE the combat and item collecting could be separated into its own game, but I only wish to work on a h-game so its incorporated in.

I'm at a roadblock with art as I can't really open anything for it until at least some of the art is in that I could release a demo

>I'd happily pay 40% of the overall profits each month (patreon scam until its finished) and 40% overall once its on dlsite etc
Lmao, I'd love to see how any artist would react if you offer that shit. You must be underage if you think that shit could work.

your fetish is bad, because, ummm.... bbc... and.. uhhh. it just is, OK??
also i love feet haha

Attached: 1628753643439.png (768x719, 314.85K)

how is that a bad offer, how much of the profits do you expect me to give? I plan to gross ~2,000 monthly while I work on it, 40% which I'd pay monthly to the artist. It wouldn't even be there main focus I'd just want a couple of CG per month, most without a background even

Continuing off of what the other 2 anons said Twitter is a place to start.
Make sure you pack lots of references in there and make sure to confirm how good their English is if you're gonna be working with a foreigner.
I would suggest even getting Koikatsu or Honey Select and trying to make your characters in the game's character creator to provide some specific references on how you want them to look, in the worst case scenario you could try making some CGs yourself in studio.
The reason for Slav and Filipino is that they usually have less hangups and your dollar is more valuable than their local currency.
Character Art is much cheaper than having your artist draw backgrounds and whatnot as well.
Demo is a good idea to gauge how people like your game's writing, if you can do everything else like the gameplay just use a couple of placeholders so you can slot in the art later and streamline the process.

>NTRfags
This entire thread must be purged

>strong independent knight female gets raped by goblins and orcs and slimes
Wow totally original premise. You've just summed up 99% of H-games.

Do you know what's programmer art? Do it yourself and get a demo going, if the game is good it'll work without fancy art. Once you get an artist you can show them you're not a scammer with the demo and negotiate some prices. Promising 40% of potentially nothing will never get you someone to work with you.

You should have a purity route

Start by showing your progress. No artist wants to work with you if you don't have any progress. What is this even? A VN? RPGmaker game? You only have a concept but artists want to see something first. Give them references to work with, sketch something.