Why do devs only talk to their playerbase via Discord these days and not Steam Forums like they used to?

Why do devs only talk to their playerbase via Discord these days and not Steam Forums like they used to?

Because its quick and easy and everyone uses it so why not?

Discord has ubiquity and instant feedback, simple as

Cant groom your audience otherwise. Grooming isnt only about pedophiles. Hivemind mentality is what devs want so any bad decisions they make can be easily justified with no reprecussions. And discord is a hivemind tool like no other

Attached: 16566434267778.png (600x603, 292.29K)

Sorry I will not chop my cock off, Im quite happy with having an 8 incher

pisscord is just centralized IRC for normalfags

>M-muh irc
No I am not setting up a bouncer just so I can see what someone sent to me while I was rebooting my computer

>steam forums
soulless

hehehe i do that

>Visit ancient forum for old times sake
>Who the hell is this idiot I don't remember anyone this unlikable

Everyone does, its ingrained human instinct to stop skinwalkers from harvesting you in your sleep

Attached: A62soA1.jpg (436x467, 21.35K)

Any Forums sucks no wonder many went to discord

>Easy to setup.
>Most people have it.
>And they have total control.
Why indeed

I don't, I can't have the blankets over my feet. I have to have them sticking out and hanging off the bed. I can't sleep when its hot so my feet are just my radiators.

>modding community for a game is only active on discord
>lots of technical information about the game, tools and downloads scattered between different channels
>have to scroll through months of shitty discord drama to find a link
>all of it will be lost forever when some server mod throws a tantrum and decides to delete the whole thing
I can understand game devs who just want a quick way to get feedback and share stuff about their game, but there is literally no excuse for this.

Good thing I don't follow along and just play the video games.

Steam forums turned to Any Forums, I always go to there to complain how shit the devs are at their game that I do not play nor own

Attached: elperro.png (720x731, 136.7K)

>>Easy to setup.
>>Most people have it.
>>And they have total control.
Exactly like steam forums

>steam forums
what's wrong with regular forums, zoomer?

Attached: kalahira.png (768x262, 43.22K)

rip user

>And they have total control.
Of their privacy and data?

I really hate discord for situations I made up in my head too.

Bitch, I live in the southwest where skinwalkers prowl. Its a power move. Just don't litter and you're probably okay.

>everyone uses it
Yeah

I don't even like using Discord but when it's what everyone uses there's not much choice

dead

>Most people have it.
>Steam forums
Not everyone has the reflexes to check it

It happened so many times, tranny

people use discord first and foremost to keep in touch with their friends, ain't nobody using the steam forums for anything except clowning on queer devs once in a blue moon like what happened with goodbye volcano high

>And they have total control
A-user, I...