You guys think this game can compete against Smash?

You guys think this game can compete against Smash?

Attached: FTJSkYvXsAAs9MZ.jpg (4096x2301, 1M)

I just play to look at Velmas fat ass

Can you really say it's trying to when it's not on the Switch?

No, but it will kill Brawlhalla

Nah people will drop it within a month like they did the Nick game

>Free to play and WB money backing it
It'll live

it seems more lively than Nickelodeon's effort, for what it's worth, characters have voices for one, and a lot more moves that reflect who they are as characters.

I don't say this as a biased party I have no idea if it'll sink or swim.

This. Its not competing with smash but brawllhalla nick shit is dead and its not going to recover

No. None of them do. Any Forums will call a game better than Smash until his double chins turn blue, but it never fucking happens. Nick Brawl didn't replace Melee, Multiversus won't replace Ultimate. John Q. Normie doesn't give a fuck and will keep playing what his friends play.

It's on PC which gives it an edge.

It's not gonna kill smash by any stretch of the imagination
it will however almost certainly take second place in the platform fighter market. It has much higher production values than basically everything else; is a crossover title, to it has wider appeal; and is free and available on most platforms, so it will be pretty easy for them to get a pretty sizable install base.

Go to Because this thread's not using "Multiversus" in the title. That's why everyone can't find it by search.
Go to

No

I'm pretty sure this game isn't even trying to compete with Smash. It honestly feels like it's trying to do it's own thing with the whole F2P aspect. Even the gameplay feels like it's own thing, kinda reminds me of Brawlhalla except without that weird weapon switching gimmick. And considering the fact that it's also doing the Injustice thing where certain skins are different characters with their own voices, we won't have to worry about clone characters either.

With an open beta, an EVO tournament, and a shit ton of IPs to dig through, this game's future honestly looks pretty bright.

autism

Yeah but this game being multiplatform and free gives ALL of Jonathan Quinn Normie's friends a chance to play. We all know it won't kill smash but it can very well grow as big as Fortnite or League which is what they're hoping for making it a live service.

Powerful

Attached: pink_trn_crp69.png (587x532, 734.04K)

So what other skins do you guys want besides what's been leaked?

If you're not using title/subject then how will anyone find this thread?

Attached: how will you find this thread.png (1279x404, 325.88K)

by using their eyes

in this long storied history of this site nobody has ever used the fucking subject field for a non general discussion thread aside from the kinds of newfag who would put their actual email in the email field.

Attached: 1532051314318.jpg (268x341, 17.8K)

Considering what we've learned recently, who are your most wanted characters? Reminder, WB Discovery is a bigass company, and if the Ted Lasso rumor is any indication, co-productions are also on the table.

Attached: WBD.png (1920x465, 88.02K)

mega autism

has more IPs than the other thread, so clearly this one is easily findable to those without mental health issues.

they will license goku for this game, mark my words.

These threads are meaningless now that the alpha over, we won't cover anything important or new. Get over it

Imagine someone being a idiot and didn't use their brain to put "Multiversus" in subject.

Attached: easy to find.png (1165x431, 206.88K)

Since King Kong is inevitable and will probably use Monsterverse as the baseline, I hope we get 2005 Kong

Attached: King_Kong_Anniversary1.jpg (700x380, 324.51K)

lmao furfag

>just worse shaggy
why would they even bother lmao

A good idea of how big godzilla and Iron Giant will be ingame.

Attached: RDT_20220528_0913457778147733172904779_edit_113370465150929.jpg (320x256, 40.98K)

Idc for most anime picks but I gotta have this one pull thru

Attached: 202111.jpg (298x500, 90.17K)

>the reason fortnite isn’t getting dc collabs and instead marvel overload garbage is because of this tranny smash clone
Fuck this shit I hope it’s DOA

Here's a quick overview of datamined content for those who need to reference it. First the roster:

First Image Leaks (code for both movesets still in the alpha)
>Rick Sanchez
>Gandalf

Voice Lines
>Lebron James
>Raven
>Marvin the Martian
>Gizmo & Stripe from Gremlins (one fighter)

Costume Code
>Morty Smith

Mentioned by other characters in leaked dialogue
>Poison Ivy
>The Joker
>Scooby-Doo
>The Hound
>Craig from Craig of the Creek
>The Wicked Witch of the West
>Static
>Eleven from Stranger Things

Related assets found in current alpha
>Godzilla (prototype model mentioned)
>Emmet (LEGO brick mentioned)

Names datamined in the previous alpha build (along with all above, aside from Eleven)
>Legolas
>Daenerys Targaryen
>Black Adam

OCs (might be cut from earlier version, before it was greenlit as a crossover)
>Brute (full model)
>Ninja (full model)
>Rex

No Actual Evidence
>The Hulk (was just a code name for OC Brute in the March build; possibly cut early on?)
>Beetlejuice (user here just misheard one of Black Lantern Superman's lines)

???
>Naruto (imagery based off the property used by the OC Ninja; also mentioned as Ninja's code name in the March build)

Datamined stages:
>Water Tower (the historic Warner Bros. one; playable in incomplete state)
>Schwifty (Rick & Morty, seen in the early image leaks)
>Space Jam Court (obvious)
>Titans Tower (Teen Titans)
>Hobbiton (The Lord of the Rings)
>Mordor (The Lord of the Rings)
>Barad-dûr (The Lord of the Rings)
>The Wall (Game of Thrones)
>Throne Room (possibly Game of Thrones)
>Floating Island (possibly Steven Universe)
>Lava Fields
>Flying Creature
>Mesas
>Marvel

Other features:
>single-player includes an Arcade mode with three difficulties and a Guild Dungeon mode with bosses in some fashion
>a Tournament mode of some kind exists
>alternate music for stages will be available for purchase in the in-game shop
>different options to customize profiles, like themed banners
>the premium currency is called Gleamium

Attached: Johnny Boy.png (500x481, 147.6K)