How do we save PC gaming?

Attached: kek.jpg (870x1087, 212.09K)

PC gaming is fine

Stop porting Snoy garbage.

Community servers
Burn down all AAA studios
Nuke CA

By destroying it.

Theres literally nothing to play. If a competent dev team came out with a good shooter like CS it would instantly be #1. Niggas play Dota, CS go, and Apex because there isnt shit out or coming out.

no one is forcing you to play bad games.. find games with good small community servers keeping them alive. If you don't know where to start check out

Stop playing normalfag games

>im a brainlet with zero personal taste therefore there is nothing to play

>competent
user there's plenty of competent dev teams they just don't give a shit and know that you're a sucker who will play years as long they drop feed you
you could play something else like insurgency or squad but there's literally nothing wrong with the chart except for the fact that you're paying attention to it
doom in 1993 wasn't even in the top 10 selling pc games

Niche communities are always filled with the worse and most annoying faggots ever created. God forbid you are implying, playing with other 4channers. Nice bait.

user.... all the competent devs moved on the fintech or FAANG companies decades ago where they get paid 5X what they do working for game studios

I'm playing deep rock galactic, Morrowind, and fallout 1 right now and I'm based. You don't always have to play brand new shit zoomy

No shit it's a bad time. I've moved on from playing in 4channer servers but if you cant figure it out on your own from there i dont know what else to tell you
When did i say i was?

People like free games. Pc Gaming is fine but console war retards think if there isn't a platform exclusive with 100k players daily then there's a problem.

Today I played Strive, Melty AACC, Vampire Survivor 2, and Broforce. Then I helped my boomer friend set up retroarch and emulate FF6.

>mixture of online, offline, SP/MP, FPS/MOBA/RTS/RPG/MMO, mix of west and east
>just one of many stores, as well as piratechads

It's already saved, snoy

Meant to reply to poster above you

Im looking for things i may have overlooked but i think ive picked the bottom of the barrel clean.
Onions to the max, gross.

All talk is all I need to make an online game good. ie proximity chat

Attached: mmmm.png (430x142, 15.3K)

team shitter 2 at 80k? lmao

Dota, CSGO, and apex are discord tranny to the max

You are the reason 90% of players mute IGC. I havent used chat in years since spotify was intergrated into everything.

What have you liked in the past? There really arent that many options compared to other genres because multiplayer games tend to grab an individual person who then sinks 600 hours into it

>game has voice chat
>use it
>get banned
Gee I wonder why literally everyone just decided to stop using built in chat or voice chat, almost like there is nothing to be gained by doing so when the punishment for being too funny is getting banned

It's literally impossible to get banned for using voice chat in CSGO, go play that.

dont play dota or apex, but I can assure you that CSGO is almost entirely free of trannies

CSGO is one the last games I play that I can relentlessly call people niggers and not ever get banned

every comp game has some sort of racist or sexist name, avatar or chat

its basically the Any Forums of games, the wild west

prevent all indie devs from ever releasing anything ever again
make all AAA games (the only remaining games available for purchase) exclusive to certain digital storefronts
plant killswitches in games that can detect piracy and will brick your computer
create an in-game chat and ban anyone who uses it for any reason

You can't, GaaS is the future of gaming. Even Sony figured that out already, we'll give them shit here because we'd rather have actual games but your average person wants GaaS garbage to play with their friends. If you have no friends you just work on your backlog or boot up emulators instead while waiting for one of the real games that take fucking 4 to 5 years to make to finally come out.

Against all odds

Attached: TF2.png (1750x1230, 1.44M)