What explains the failure of MH Rise?

What explains the failure of MH Rise?

Attached: 1650141570133.png (682x234, 196.94K)

B team

Shitch

RE Engine

Ichinose

No budget/time

Pick your poison

Attached: 1651928022835.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

It's fun.

no g rank and less longterm support

>RE Engine
At least it doesn't run like ass unlike World.

World runs better on my PC than Rise. Chameleos fart clouds tanks my fps to the 60's.

this is why i cannot understand why people like this retarded ass game

the commercial failure? it isn't for normalfags and is a slightly better game than world is, there's generally an inverse correlation between quality and popularity

Why do anons use this very old picture instead of the actual current players of both games?

Attached: a617a6002704764d5458472f08feb421.png (774x464, 205.01K)

Feel bad for monster hunter fags, you niggas got hit with console war shit hard

>it isn't for normalfags
They explicitly dumbed down the game to levels unseen before for the Nintendo toddlers. Hell why do you think the story is basically Pokemon now?

someone post the mindbreak collage

Rise just had a massive sale and is still slipping behind a 4 year old World. What a dud.

sorry, not engaging with normalfags

Reminder

Attached: 1653683877242.jpg (3500x5662, 3.6M)

Then go back a year you nigger, World has more content and a G-rank. Rise doesn't have it right now. That's why people return to world.

there's no failure
world was released on ps4 and pc, and came into the limelight on pc
rise was released on switch and pc, and only on pc nearly one year after the switch release
many people didn't feel the need to double dip, including me
ill buy sunbreak on switch when it comes out

World pre-IB was rocking 30k players daily. Rise failed.

Stop calling Master Rank "G-rank", gramps.

>the most sold capcom game of all time is barely above in players than a 1 year old game
lol

Yes and even then it had more content like the Geralt shit and the FF14.
How about a compromise calling it M-Rank

Why would I buy/play a regression in the series?

>massive sale
>still the same price as World's regular price
That being said World is more popular cause most PCfags are trash eating troglodytes lured to the better graphics and I say this as PC master race.

Why is Any Forums like this?

Who fucking makes graphs like this for a fucking game

Seething loser

>have RTX 3070
>still bought Rise on the Switch at launch
I truly cannot understand the mindset of people who won't play a game they might otherwise enjoy because of graphics

He's a mindbroke Rise shill. Posts 24/7 on /vg/ and Discord too.

some retards are so pervasive that they need to be documented in order to be stopped

>acshually unstable 30 fps is the same as 144hz at 1440p
Swallow a bullet

it was made for shit consoles (switch)

weeb spinoff with cut-content that had to be dlc'd in over the span of a few months. Imagine release a MH game not NOT having the basic fucking gems available. Tower defense mode for end-game was also a fucking retarded idea

capcom's biggest blunder
they could've maintain the hype train but nah let's destroy everything with a budget mobile game

>Tower defense mode for end-game
???

Wasn't world super cheap at some point. Would explain it if a bunch of low income people got it, they stick with shit forever.

>Imagine release a MH game not NOT having the basic fucking gems available.
World?

never played the game? figures

You mean the Apex Rampages where only one isn't optional?

literally HR 200 and rampage is like 5% of the gameplay

Have you not played the game or something?

Rampage was end-game on release of the game unless you were able to form a giga DPS team to nuke narwa. Are you retards trying to rewrite history?

Where did I say that motherfucker? If you choose to play Rise on PC, definitely enjoy those high frame rates. I would have got it on PC if there was a simultaneous release.
I'm talking about the people who played World on PC and had fun but decided to skip Rise because of graphics. They're depriving themselves of more monster hunting fun they already enjoy.