Played any good RPG Maker games lately?

Played any good RPG Maker games lately?

Attached: Knights of Messiah.jpg (640x480, 143.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/266230/Last_Dream/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kirstin

That one soon but I'm waiting a few days as I'm reading about constant crashes.

Yeah the spaceship game drawn by Amazon

Milia
Aura
Cursed Armor

Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai
It was way better than I expected.

>It sure brings back mammaries, huh?
What did she mean by this

I JUST WANT TO HAVE SEX

Appearantly Yuka has a new game (looks more like a redrawing of the orginial) came out yesterday.

Pirating from anime-sharing right now

do any of these have animations or just stills whenever there’s stuff worth seeing? Is animating sufficiently difficult that even a single looped thrust can rek you?

Animating without proper training in the proper software, or using sub-par software is the difference between drawing a single image, and drawing that same image, slightly differently, multiple times. Depending on the quality of the animation, or the desired effect even with practice and understanding of animation, the work between stills and full animation can be anywhere from a few times as intensive to an order of magnitude.

Have you ever considered, despite the disgusting amount of Rule 34 exists, why so little of it is animated, and even the animated stuff is usually poor quality? There's a reason even major animation studios like Fox or Williams Street outsource the actual animation work to asian studios where hundreds of people work on a single episode.

I'd say 99% have still. Guess it's tricky to get animations into the RPG Maker engine

why is it so hard to find good corruption games
hige to deko pls save us

heres the image

really depends on the game but most have stills with "motion" parts and sometimes voice acting
animations arent worthwhile in rpgmaker

Attached: RJ392704.png (560x420, 401.42K)

Thank you for that. I have wondered those things and your explanation did me well. The basics were there for me but it’s only speculation until someone schools my ass. I wonder if cheap AI work is going to get far enough to change things. I think what an animation studio has to look like is going to change drastically. I do not know however if it will still have soul.

Maybe I asked for too much. Are there any games that have a whole lot of CGs during the course of the game? And most are decent? Also what does CG stand for? Cartoon graphic? lol

ive been playing hentai games for about 14 years now, and ive never looked up or cared for the meaning of CG

size of the CG really depends on the size of the game (gameplay wise, not the actual file size).
so it really depends on what kind of game youre looking for.
id recommend visiting /h/ and go into /hgg2d/ generals to find some recommended games

happy cooming user

Attached: 1607163383041.jpg (700x700, 31.56K)

Translation when?

i use Translator++, its mostly accurate

Magical Girl Celesphonia is solid corruption kino.

store.steampowered.com/app/266230/Last_Dream/

has scubus enemies fyi

Computer Graphics

This game fucking sucks though

It's good, but it needs more multiple endings, a sub-route system with exclusive scenes, and more outfits with more scene variations based on the outfit currently equipped