Awful, just awful

Awful, just awful.

Attached: BOTW-Share_icon.jpg (1200x630, 237.82K)

Here's your (you)

Attached: 1535969122500.jpg (700x913, 111.1K)

hes right though

BotW got released in 2017 to overwhelming universal acclaim from every corner of the gaming industry

>news outlets praised it
>rival game developers praised it
>independent journalists praised it
>industry insiders praised it
>youtube e-celebs praised it
>hardcore gamers praised it
>causal gamers praised it
>rival gaming platforms praised it
>buried under an avalanche of awards
>so popular it sells 25 million copies on a single platform and still sells millions each year half a decade later
>so groundbreaking that every new open world game is measured against it and we now have an emergence of games copying it
>crowned Game Of The Year
>crowned Game Of The Decade
>crowned Game Of The Generation
>it is consistently considered one of the greatest video games ever made, topping many GOAT lists

>come to Any Forums
>it-it-its shit!!!

Attached: 1653116456249.gif (245x190, 809.06K)

>Appeal to authority

Attached: cringe-anime.gif (640x640, 2.11M)

i dont care about your favorite news outlets lol the game sucked

>literally no argument just autistic screeching

Its now YEAR SIX of BotW ass-sting. How ya feeling son?

Yes it is. And so is this thread. For the love of god stop beating this dead horse.

OP still seething in 2022?

Attached: 20210716_140345.jpg (318x357, 43.48K)

At least change your IP samefag.

>If I continue to post the damage control pic and ignore the legitimate flaws and issues with the game people bring up, then the shill reviews are all that exist because i can deny reality!

-u ^

>the legitimate flaws and issues with the game people bring up

In 6 years I have never seen anyone make a SINGLE convincing argument against BotW. Not one. Any time any of the retards here even attempt to criticise BotW, they only expose their own infantile mindset rather than sully the game.

You really should have gotten over this by now.

>it's another episode of "i will pretend to hate botw to shill the game"
get a life, tendie pedo

Please understand these threads are all Arthur has in life. If he can't shitpost in them he would surely kill himself and that would be a real shame. A real loss. Whatever would we do without the most pathetic sperg on this board?

he also works with jannies on his shitposting.
if you shit on BOTW, you get 404 and a ban but when he does it, his threads stay for bump limit

You guys are mentally ill

What part of it deserves the awards?
>Bad weapon durability system
>Empty map
>Copy paste dungeons
>Copy paste enemies and low variety
>Barely any story in a zelda game
>Gorillion seeds to collect

>B-but you can explore everywhere!!!
So what if the map is empty and there's nothing to find?

They have, you ignore them to live in your little autistic bubble. Then when people jump through your hoops and post legitimate proof you go rescind into your autism shell and go "I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED LMAO GET REKT". we've been doing this for years now, the same fag that makes these threads over and over has even had his real indentity leaked over being such a fag.

Don't be that faggot.

Based.

An open world Zelda with themed dungeons would be kino, but nintendo is content with making babbies first ass creed. Zelda is the one game where I wouldnt even mind scouring the map to find collectible lore scrolls or whatever, but they couldnt even do that. All we got was regions with names that reference past games, yawn.

>Bad weapon durability system
>Empty map
>Copy paste dungeons
>Copy paste enemies and low variety
>Barely any story in a zelda game
>Gorillion seeds to collect

None of this bullshit is true.

Op here I am retarded
wrong pic

Attached: index.jpgasggas.jpg (259x194, 7.17K)

>babbies first ass creed

Piss poor grammar aside, Ubisoft now make their Ass Creed games to be more like BotW after being schooled by Nintendo.

>spends every single day finding BOTW threads just so he can spam the same copypasta over and over again

Remember when you said that you had a life? You had a wife and kids and a successful job? Yet you spend every single waking moment defending this video game on an imageboard of no importance.

Attached: smug eol.png (1600x1200, 2.41M)