What's the most bullshit final boss in a game that you can think of...

What's the most bullshit final boss in a game that you can think of? For me it's Zeromus from Final Fantasy 4 fuck this guy and his bullshit

Attached: 1652605517825.jpg (760x570, 154.09K)

Really? Zeromus? Why? He's piss easy.

last boss of mushihimesama futari. look it up

>piss easy
I don't know if I was just fighting him wrong but he just does so much damage with how quickly he attacks.

Just hold down the button and let everyone attack.

I've never beaten FF4. I should go back and do it to redeem my honor. Are the pixel remasters good? I hear you can mod the font but is there anything else bad?

You can level up to 99 fighting red dragons and behemoths in a few hours.

reaching level 99 is basically giving up

Not in the original.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17.31K)

the first one to mind is rogue galaxy
>every single party member has to do a 1v1 phase (8 characters)
>final phase can do a multi hit one shot, skipping over your one shot protection
>have to start all over from phase 1
but other than that bullshit, or the 1v1s if you neglected a character, it really isn't that bad.

For 4 they doubled the amount of EXP gains and still haven't fixed the ATB bug that's been around since the GBA port.

The Egg (SaGa Frontier 2)

This Castlevania sucks.

There pretty decent but I find the PSP versions of 1,2 and 4 to be better. The 3DS version of 4 is pretty great too. Not a huge fan of the 3D artstyle but it has higher difficulty and is a pretty good hard mode of 4.

Rahu III from the Gamecube Custom Robo, though my memories of it are fairly hazy.
>Boss' attacks cover a massive area and usually knock you down in a single hit
>Boss is super mobile thanks to having the super long air dash
>Boss has high defense, and even if knocked down, gets up with I-Frames inmediately

Attached: AF0E7922-47D2-4F52-B7A3-78542E8FB314.png (750x650, 366.35K)

Despised the bitch at the end of Ninja Gaiden 3.
>can only be damaged with Ninpo so in reality you spend most of your time beating on adds and dodging AoE spam from the boss
>camera refuses to cooperate
>screams throughout the whole fight
Even when you know how to win efficiently it's annoying.

>get hit by literally anything
>fall into a pit
DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN

Dark Fact from Ys 1 on Nightmare difficulty

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 545.96K)

When I played with Witcher 3, the final boss glitched out and just stood there doing nothing while I hacked it to death. So probably that. Wasn’t even modded or anything.

So is complaining about an easy boss.

Mem Aleph in Strange Journey is the hardest turn based RPG final boss I can think of

Big Bang is pretty scary

Leave Rydia and Edge dead.