Apologize

Just the best co-op game passing by

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-27 232759.png (703x318, 429.06K)

will be dethroned once 343niggers add in splitscreen for MCC in approx. another decade judging by current work output

>thinking a money laundering company will accomplish anything worthwhile within 5 years, let alone in our lifetime
heh

>Sheva has the best design in RE history for me
>Will never see her again because she's not even important in her own game

It hurts

They finally added all games to the custom games browser after like 2 years post-PC launch so I'm huffing the copium because Infinite crashed and burned hard meaning MCC will be the only active Halo multiplayer for at least the next decade.

SHEVA
SHEVA
SHEVA
COME ON!
HURRY!
SHEVA
HURRY!
COME ON!
COME ON!
SHEVA
HURRY!
SHEVA
COME ON!
SHEVA
SHEVA
SHEVA
HURRY!
COME ON!
COME ON!

Attached: chris.jpg (350x650, 30.8K)

this game is so fucking fun with a co-op partner. it might be stupid as shit and barely re, but it's super polished and well-made. i could sit down and play through the whole thing right now if i had a buddy to play with.

I played through the whole series for the first time last year and expected to hate RE5 especially since I really disliked RE4 and the action run and gun approach that game took. But I was really surprised by 5 and IMO it's not only a better action game than 4 but also does a better job of staying true to original RE design principles with the limited inventory space and having a partner character that you need to manage in the chaos of the combat. Fantastic game, very underrated.

>Revelations 3 campaign starring Sheva and Jill where they have ZERO chemistry because of Jill's autism making it difficult for Sheva to build a rapport with her, the awkwardness of not having Chris around as an intermediary never subsides
>Juxtaposed with a Carlos/Billy campaign with good bantz and a pure brotherly love friendship that ends with them becoming best buddies for life
I need that shit

Attached: EYKJA78U0AArU-m.jpg (1402x1860, 337.05K)

It is insane how Capcom never used her again. It has been 13 years since her last appearance

There is no point in hidding~
YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVA

Yeah as a co-op RE fan (I play with my brother) it was extremely disappointing that RE7&8 werent co-op. Hoping we hear something with Revelations 3 soon. I also hope theres more of an equal give and take with the characters in terms of what they can do during gameplay.

yeah the limited inventory space and the fact that it doesn't pause make a huge difference in the flow of the gameplay, especially in coop.

dont make me cry bros
at least her rule34 is kinda thriving

Nice. Recently did a playthrough of 5 and 6, and man, 6 wasn't as much fun as 5 was..

Why is every Resident Evil so fun Any Forumsros? I even enjoyed 6.

6 a disaster of a game. Especially the Ada campaign. The only campaign barely worthwhile in 6 is the Sherry/Jake one. That one actually had some cool setpieces even if it was still nothing like an RE game. It's the only one I had anything close to resembling "fun" with.

Have you played 0? Rev 1? Those games are stinkers. Then again, you like 6. So you'll probably enjoy those, easily pleased as you are.

0 is the only mainline game I havent played.
Rev 1 I enjoyed, yes. Guess I'm just not a jaded faggot larping as a game critic.

sheva's sweaty pusy

>barely re
The story is about as RE as it gets.

Based. Entered his thread to post this.

Sectarian Resident Evil fans are more autistic than the sonic and metal gear fanbases combined.

>Just the best co-op game passing by
That's not Lost Planet 2.

I was just thinking how well Dennis Leary would fit the bill for an RE5 Wesker.
I'm not sure why they changed his appearance so much, but it works really well.