Woman president? Huh, could sure do a better job than some of the men around here if you ask me

Woman president? Huh, could sure do a better job than some of the men around here if you ask me.

Attached: am.png (400x600, 298.99K)

lmao even Sleepy Joe is better than the best woman president

KEK. Right opinoins Arthur is so forced and is a tell that rockstar is no longer about authenticity.

we outlaws and shieeet but we ain't no racists!

Attached: 2550295-johnny_klebitz_by_kenin140-d3g89gt.png (589x640, 412.15K)

he was a jew

>I dunno, Dutch. If them fellers say they're wimmin, then who am I to say they ain't?

don't mind if i do

I, for one, prefer fiction that has nothing to say and doesn't dare oppose my fragile worldview.

I never saw this as Arthur being an SJW, he just has no opinions on anything. Hosea even calls him out on playing the idiot just so he doesn't have to take a stance on anything.

YWNBAW

seethe

Not taking a stance would be just going along with whatever everybody else is doing

>itt incels raging every protagonist isn't as retarded and hopeless as they are.

Attached: 1652513523485.png (864x1294, 760.36K)

its more that basically every man back in that time period was probably sexist and racist by todays standards. i doubt there would be much outlaws caring about the plights indians and blacks and respecting women.

Which is how he actually acts in the game most of the time. The only thing he's really progressive about is not being a racist, he didn't give a shit about women's suffrage either way and just went along with it because he was getting paid.

Maybe near the end of his life he would say that, but arthur at the beginning of the game would probably make fun of marston until he left the group and didn't come back for a long time, like a year or so.

>I may be a mass murdering lunatic and thieving outlaw, but at least I ain't racist and sexist.

Attached: Arthur.jpg (723x815, 62.15K)

/vpol/ will never stop seething at this game, huh.

Maybe they felt connected to indians and blacks because they felt like their gang was a dying breed of people being crushed by civilisation sprawling closer and closer.

Ah yes, the typical disingenuous seethe post

The memes about it are funny, the problem is when people start taking it seriously.

Dilate, creature

maybe you should go dilate in your safe space hug box tranny

You can go back to /leftypol/ if it bothers you that much, broski

kjek

>Should I just leave this gang life behind, convince John and his family to come with me, and go start a new life with a dozen gold bars I found? Naaah, I better not. Think I'll just use all my money to upgrade the camp that nobody will ever notice, bring in 6 tons of deer meat that Pearson will turn into liquid shit, and sit around campfires with Uncle lamenting our life choices instead while everyone berates me about not doing enough for the gang. Yep, that's the life for me.

Dont forget poker. I spent all day today hunting and playing poker.