What the fuck am I playing?

What the fuck am I playing?
Everything went to shit and now I am on a train.

Attached: aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL2dhLzAvdWQvMjA1LzEwMjc5ODUvcGF0aG9sb2dpYy0yLmpwZw==.jpg (700x420, 76.66K)

You're in for a good time, trust me on this one

You’re in for a miserable time, and that’s a good thing.

I've avoided playing this game purely because all the screenshots I've seen have incredibly pretentious dialogue.

Enjoy

Attached: Plaguetrade.png (300x300, 116.07K)

have fun getting lynched by diseased freaks and thugs :)
remember, give sharp objects to children and get drugs

It's crap. You've been tricked. I'm sorry.

I dropped it shortly after the train. lol

Very wholesome 500 game

Pathologic 2? More like Pathetic too lmao.

Great game btw

Attached: 1627167095961.jpg (225x225, 17.91K)

You should avoid reading your own posts.

Obtuse and janky game play.
Fart sniffing pretentiousness not see outside of a college philosophy class.

Some people like it, some people also like dicks in their ass.

>Everything went to shit and now I am on a train.
You are playing the game's tutorial.
You are literally less than 10 minutes into the game.

I could tell as soon as I started this game was a masterpiece, and then I died and gave up. My opinion still stands though.

The Bachelor was supposed to come out almost a year ago

ever since hbomberguy did that great introspective on the first one I've wanted to play it, but god damn it seems like a hell of an investment of time and effort

That's because the game is "extremely niche" in the same way a "extremely niche" portion of the population benefit from extended stays in rehab. Worst game I've ever been meme'd into playing since VTMB.

It's a game loved by people who like feeling miserable and sub-par writing, pretentious modern "abstract" art and eurojank. If you recognize yourself in that, keep playing. Otherwise move on and don't waste your time on this shit.

>The Bachelor was supposed to come out almost a year ago
This is IPL we are talking about. Even before the war, they were never EVER trustworthy when it came to any promises of release dates or anything of the sort.
Every single game they ever made came out several years after it was originally planned, often in a completely different way and very often broken and requiring additional years of fixing.

You seem very insecure about the whole thing.

A playthrough can't last much. It's an investment to get the best results and discover all outcomes and secrets

Attached: Pathologic 2.jpg (1585x917, 178.72K)

Yes I am upset Any Forums's shit taste wasted my time 2 games in a row, how could you tell?

>pretentious modern "abstract" art
This game is about as far from being abstract as art can be. The game's main focus has ultimately always been on high quality character writing.
This is something that set it quite far apart from something like Planescape or Disco Elysium.

You could benefit from a bit more honesty. You are upset because the fact that you can't enjoy these games makes you suspect there is something wrong with you, and that is driving you into a rage.