Pokemon peaked right here

Pokemon peaked right here.

Attached: 1600055051429.jpg (380x700, 45.36K)

Say it to competitive fags.

loser cope

casual cope

This is essentially true in the pokemon universe as people have shown with solo-only runs of weak pokemon with arbitrary rules BUT that doesn't really fly at the top levels of competitive.

Attached: 1645277346151.jpg (717x1012, 252.73K)

based

GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK

>No you don't understand, Tiny Caterpillar is my favorite pokemon so it can totally beat Megadragon Omnipotent the Indestructible!
>Just be a better trainer bro!
Just like always, Gary is right.

... ...
... ...

Genre limitation. JRPGs are just spreadsheets with extra steps, so it's literally, physically, objectively impossible to ever outplay someone. There's literally no skill involved in Pokemon, and it's impossible to actually make the games hard while maintaining the spirit of the game.

Meanwhile in non-linear games, she's 100% correct. A good player using a shit strat or loadout will ALWAYS beat a shitty player using meta in an FPS or RTS, for example.

He speaks as if he didn't lose his title as Champion to someone who won with their favorites, one of those favorites being a fucking Pikachu.
Red's superiority to Blue will forever last as undeniable proof that you can and should win with your favorites, even if they aren't fully evolved Pokemon.

Red's Pikachu is actually good.

But that's the point. Any Pokemon can be trained to be strong. Even a weak species like Pikachu.

>lose hard to a 10 year old kid
>Ummmm I was just using my favorites and not trying to win, ok!

Lmao cope

>dude just become a multimillionaire and forcefeed your pikachu steroids lmao

Red has protagonist powers, his Pikachu is OP he even gets a magical Eevee too

That's not what Red did though.

Blue was using his favorites too, though.

I don't know where this idea that Blue was tryharding is coming from when he's running a completely casual team, both in lineup and moveset.

And that's also ignoring that his team wasn't even close to max level.

Attached: blue.png (617x282, 60.04K)

You can become rich just by challenging (and destroying) random neighborhood kids, being a bully is a viable profession in Pokemon. I mean, every region has at least one organisation of evil guys wearing clown suits and harassing people, and most of them are fucking loaded for some reason

I'm losing my mind.
I have hatched over 350 Machop
I have a 6 IV Ditto and Female Machamp holding a Sheriffs Stone and I cannot hatch a Machop that has Buck Break. RNG is not fun

Attached: 1653722121445.png (475x475, 129.09K)

>using anything that isn't at least OU

Attached: file.png (1930x373, 833.59K)

I don't care about stats because I just want to fuck my pokemon party.
As much I would only care about the nature because lewding a timid eevee would not be the same than lewding a brave one.

>You can become rich
Not really.
A pokedollar is equivalent to 1 Japanese yen.
So beating a bug catcher with six Lv.5 Weedle in Gen 1 gets you about USD$0.39 in prize money. To make minimum wage, you'd have to beat him 19 times an hour.
It doesn't scale up, either. Beating Brock only gets you $10.90 in Gen 1, for example. Beating Red at the end of Gen 2 earned you $60.57.
And every time you lose, half your bank account gets wiped.

Another issue is that you can only fight each trainer once. So you'd have to find 19 different neighborhood kids every hour.

Just cheat you fucking aspie.

This, i only use pokemon that i can imagine performing some manner of femdom on my trainer.

>taking advantage of my Pokemon
I have an all-male team and have them breed with my opponent's team as a prize for winning.
They should be rewarded, not abused.