Baldur's Gate

Who is your favorite companion in the series? pic related followed by Imoen for me. I also think Anomen is extremely well written and generally a hoot to have along in addition to being fucking godly from a gameplay perspective

Attached: spoiler.jpg (210x330, 11.14K)

You're a queer fellow.

I'm bad at picking one favorite so here are a few of my favorites:
>Ajantis
>Mazzy
>Jan
>Safana
>Yeslick
>Minsc

Attached: Mazzy_Fentan_NMAZZY_Portrait_BG2.jpg (210x330, 30.46K)

Did anyone use Cernd on their first playthrough?

Attached: Druid.png (210x330, 115.86K)

God I wanna play the first one so bad. Is the mobile port that bad? I don't have much time these days to sit n play

I don't think I ever really used Cernd or Faldorn, I basically always used Jaheira.

I followed you here from Any Forums.
K
O
R
G
A
N
Preferably with Mazzy as their banter is the best in the series.

Currently playing through BG2 after having not played it for 2 decades. I'm using

Keldorn
Korgan
Jaheira
Jan
Anomen

Basically picked them based around their classes and how interesting they seemed. Keldorn might be the only one I consider swapping out.

Keldorn has one of the best personalities and a really useful dispel ability, but isn't very good beyond that. If you're sick of Jaheira you should swap her out for Viconia. Druids don't really bring much to the table outside of insect swarm

Hmm, yeah I might consider doing that actually, it does seem like clerics get a lot better spells than druids. Though I already have Anomen, but I suppose 2 clerics is still plenty strong.

OP Korgan is up there with the other 3 but I didn't want to choose too many

extremely based picks, I guess you would swap Keldorn out for IMoen

Jaheira is the best tank in the game and Druid spells can be super good for offence, Anomen is enough for a cleric. Jaheira has a good questline even without romance. If you want Vic though grab her

In that order:
>Keldorn
>Edwin
>Viconia
>Yoshimo the Neverpicked past first playthrough
>Imoen since you can use her for thief stuff and later force her to sacrifice herself for you

>Jaheira is the best tank in the game
Why? Iron skin?

Minsc because he's 'holds up hamst0r' xd random, but also because he can't be imprisonmented by kangaxx.

He's kind of bad. Druids are clerics without healing and the werewolf form loses effectiveness fast.

He can also use the Carsomyr, which is handy. But he fights with Vicy so You can't have them both. He'll also fight with Anomen if you mess up his quest.

Attached: 1647877491539.jpg (500x706, 406.68K)

Attached: charname.png (210x330, 109.25K)

You can savescum past triggers so they dont ever.

The "OG":

Imoen
Khalid
Jaheira
Minsc
Neera

Don't judge me

Werewolf forms are pretty good if you get the mod that unfucks them. In the base game they're way worse than P&P for some reason.

I did. I think. For my first full playthrough with ToB.
1. He's actually fun character-wise. Good interactions and charming overuse of nature-related sayings.
2. He's a bit overbasged because of vanilla SoA. Druids had low level cap. Official explanation was that druids have OP spells at high levels. Hmpf.
3. As a pure druid, he's still not-that-great, just a bit underappreciated.

Attached: 15 bg cernd 4koma.png (1024x1478, 1.77M)

Attached: 1628413883266.jpg (401x449, 34.51K)

Attached: 1643833603946.gif (480x270, 2.28M)

ehy there sexy, do you want to take a look at me ditties?

I'm a fine lookin' strumpet, wouldn't you say darlin'?

Consider yourself judged

Mazzy is broken. Best companion in terms of gameplay

I liked Minsc when I was young but I cannot stand him now and never take him, anyone else like this?