Mario Strikers

>Demo and Gameplay footage are released
>Turns out the game looks great, has more gameplay depth than the previous games and its full of all that SOUL this board likes to meme about
>Game will be supported for a while with free content updates
>Even mandatefags got BTFO

You love to see it.

Attached: hyperstrike.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

HAVE A ROTTEN DAY

Attached: wario.webm (1151x716, 1.97M)

NLG never fails to deliver

Attached: 1653678683999.webm (592x360, 1.87M)

No Waluigi crotch chop, no purchase; simple as

I hate the gear

SOVL

Damn, this is some smooth animation. Surprised it's being used on a soccer game.

Mandatebros...what gives? This looks like SOUL to me...

It makes sense Peach has a system for calming herself down, being a Princes and all.

She activates my primal urges

Mark my worlds. The Mario movie will have worse animation than this and LM3.

Illumination has pretty good animation though
It's everything else that's mediocre to shit

I don’t think people are worried about the animation as much as they are the characters, writing and story.

I know you're pessimistic about the movie user, but there's no way in hell it will have bad animation, that's like the one thing Illumination can't fuck up.

Friendly reminder Diddy, Daisy, Jr. and Petey's numbers are unused, they're probably coming back.

this feels like three different goal animations mashed into one

>Petey

Attached: 1553155466117.png (680x510, 363.36K)

That has to be the most expressive I've ever seen Peach look

i haven't seen anything about the game other than the reveal trailer, but this is way too fucking long of a time for the players to not actually be doing anything while the ball grinds against boom boom's face

Look up her animations in Charged

Why is Peach huffing Wario's burps? What kind of sick fetish is this?

It’s actually a lot shorter than the other games. The Wii game made you do a motion control mini game for every mega strike.

And keep in mind in THAT game you could activate it at any time, whereas here you need to get an item and it only lasts 20 seconds

Peter piranha

the ball blocker was fucking aids, but at least you were actually doing something
is the OP webm the goalie having to button mash to block the shot?

It's pretty short compared to Charged, and if you get double blue on the hyper strike meter the ball just tears through the goalie.

Attached: 1653677875486.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I miss Wario Land.
I miss a lot.

>if you get double blue on the hyper strike meter the ball just tears through the goalie
Wasn’t it like that in the original Mario Strikers as well?

Yes

Since the demo is out, does that mean I will be able to play the it on Yuzu? If so, where can I get the ISO?

Attached: 1618421910412.gif (332x488, 1.09M)

I don't think he meant the shot animation, I think he meant how long Boom-Boom has to repel the ball. Even if you're a fast masher it takes a while and if you successfully repel the ball, what your team is up to doesn't even fucking matter because the other team can't hurt your goalie during the throw back.

Soulless

>Peach has personality
I missed the strikers series so goddamn much.

Attached: 1628703848958.jpg (500x563, 71.2K)

She is one word away from ordering genocide and you can tell.