Dies in Star Wars Rebels

>Dies in Star Wars Rebels
>Dies in Obi wan Kenobi series
>Comes back in Jedi Survivor video game only to Die again.

Attached: 1653705612361.jpg (1200x675, 64.97K)

It's not him in Survivor. The eyes are different between the two.

well he can't be dead in Kenobi or else how would he be in Rebels?

he survived

No amount of bad writing could possibly bring him back. There's literally a shot of him lying dead on the ground, eyes wide open and not breathing. If they somehow bullshit him surviving then it removed any stakes from being stabbed in the gut with a lightsaber. It's gotta be some clone shit

user, Star Wars brought back Maul even though he was cut in half and had practically no chance of surviving. Then they brought back Palpatine who was thrown down a reactor shaft and disintegrated, and then the Death Star exploded. They'll bring the Inquisitor back no problem because "no one's ever really gone."

I like Ewan and all but the show is 100% Disneywars shlock. Why the fuck am I seeing loli Leia run around being a dumbass for half the show?

>he was cut in half and had practically no chance of surviving.
Heart, lungs, and brain are all in the upper half and it's not like he's gonna bleed out because lightsabers cauterize instantly.
The fall could have killed him, but he's a powerful Sith so as long as he's not passed out from shock he can land soft with the force.

Yikes

The Dark Side lets you use your negative emotions to keep yourself alive, that's nothing new. Sion did it in KotoR II, Maul did it in TCW, and Vader probably did it to keep himself alive long enough to get put back together. Granted, the Inquisitors aren't supposed to be very strong in the Force, so probably don't have any business keeping themselves alive out of anger, but it's just a gut shot.

Not that I want to defend Disney Wars or anything, it's still stupid and a textbook example of making an established character job to prop up a new one (a diversity hire, no less). Especially when the Grand Inquisitor was one of the more vaguely interesting characters in Rebels.

death is just a small inconvenience in Disney Star Wars. why bother to create new interesting characters when you can resurrect fan favorites and cash in on nostalgia alone?

He'll be fine.

itz but a scratch

>it's not like he's gonna bleed out because lightsabers cauterize instantly.
This might have been a valid argument if his torso wasn't cut in half.

>Star Wars brought back Maul
Died in Episode I. Only 2D Clone Wars exists.

Just like how there are only 6 Star Wars movies

3*
Fuck the prequels and anyone who likes them

That just makes his small redemption scene in Rebels even weirder

The alien inquisitor girl is the one that Maul force choked and then threw his lightsaber at while doing it right?

rundown on this guy?

Well fuck you too, buddy