Did she get...you know

Did she get...you know...

Attached: jinxed_jade.jpg (1280x720, 95.16K)

I don't know. Explain.

Attached: 1595662835524.jpg (1280x927, 877.18K)

I was with my sister in a big city yesterday and I couldn't stop noticing how a lot of the women around me had huge titties that were half-exposed.
Obviously couldn't say or point anything out but damn it was a weird experience.

The Big Bass Bonus?

Attached: 5f6254f9794168fd7acdf9fe_arcade games big bass wheel pro.jpg (319x415, 69.68K)

Yes, tons of women likes to show skin, which is why this feminist push to get women to dress up in plain clothing that covers up everything in vidya is silly.

Dabbed on?

Attached: 1650504940095.gif (500x500, 2.12M)

Yes but then no because lmao time travel

Booga was too much of a beta to even hold hands

Jade is pure and only for the Hero

Attached: DRAGONQUESTXI_EchoesofanElusiveAge_20180819170446.jpg (1920x1080, 164.39K)

She did. S and definitive edition aren’t canon.

cope. enjoy your sloppy seconds.

this sequence ruined her character for me

Booga's not that kind of guy.

this was the real reason for Act 3.

She's was like 6 or 7 when Hero user was born, which puts her well into her early/mid-20's. If you think she's "pure" you're delusional. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but Serenica best girl.

Attached: E7abVgyVkAILSLE.jfif.jpg (2048x1536, 624K)

I don’t really get their relationship. A few of the pep powers have them interact in such a way to suggest a romantic spark and she seems to be jealous of Gemma in a couple of party talk exchanges but in none of the cutscenes does she express anything like sexual interest in the hero.

Also what’s with all the Dragon Quest threads today?

>>The haven for socially undesirable males to project into is now also a haven for socially undesirable females to project into
The only difference is that dudes are less fussed about seeing impossible chads outside their league.

I liked this sequence when I was horny and then really disliked it when I wasn't

She was raised to believe that they were going to be married some day because of royalty shit, but there's no chemistry, and the Hero doesn't even remember her. She's jealous of Gemma because they actually got to grow up together and fuck around, and he has actual chemistry with Veronica, who is the reincarnation of his true love.

Repeatedly, by all different shapes and sizes.

Men who see an ideal male see something to aspire to. Women who see an ideal female see competition.