What video game has the best Town Guards?

What video game has the best Town Guards?

Attached: town guard.jpg (1663x1665, 489.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIaOiMH8SKg&t
youtube.com/watch?v=XPXAtsYafJo&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I SERVE THE FLAMING FIST

Witcher 1

>Your mother sucks dwarf cock!

Pick up that can.

ultima online easily

Why is he so based?
youtube.com/watch?v=PIaOiMH8SKg&t
youtube.com/watch?v=XPXAtsYafJo&

Attached: richard-space-headshot.jpg (2599x3899, 2.38M)

this man have given me so much enjoyment out of video games it's almost unreal
Thank you Lord British for 23 years of greatness, not to mention the original Ultimas
Vas ort flam
You prepare yourself to stun your opponent
In Nox
You successfully stun your opponent!
You should throw it now!
Kal Vas Flam
Por Ort Grav
You have lost a lot of karma.
You have been reported for a murder !

Attached: 120px-Guard_(Varrock,_2)[1].png (120x277, 28.21K)

Based

Oblivion has the most metal guards of all games. Legit murder you and insult your entire race for the measly crime of picking up silverware at a tavern.

THOU WILT REGRET THINE ACTIONS EVIL SWINE !!
i always felt kinda bad for the kids at school that had to play runescape, either they couldn't afford the monthly or their computer was too shit though i find that hard to believe because I ran uO on a 2gb win 95 pc and dial up for 4 years and still managed to murder the fuck out of 80% of our shard
just checked my account all my shit still there and now apparently it's free. I wonder what I could get for some I these true one of a kinds now
if anyone still plays meet me in Luna on chessy you'll know it is me right from the moongate

>insult your entire race
Which race were you playing? Just curious.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9.42K)

It wasn't good design but Oblivion. They bring me so much joy

Attached: 1644975659939.png (740x1950, 1.16M)

You can play as any race aside from imperial and they will talk massive shit about your entire race.

Daggerfall

Icewind Dale was pretty brutal, Hrothgar coming out and body parting your entire party in one swing
The druids ganking you in kuldahar

That's true for all the Elder Scrolls except Online and Skyrim. Though Skyrim does have it a lesser extent, simply calling you the layman name. Instead of Orsimer, it'd be Orc. Dunmer would be Dark Elf, and so on. Favourite is Daggerfall, where they would talk the meanest shit about you no matter who or what you were.

>women guard
>women soldier
obviously no game with this in it