Miss me yet???

Miss me yet???

Attached: June_2013)(color_corrected)(cropped).jpg (1200x1600, 138.11K)

In no way, shape, or form.

unironically yes

cast him

>enemy has 100% status reflect

I do and did. Blood from your ass once in awhile it's roids blood from your ass all the time? And black stools? It's cancer. Go get your ass rammed.

Idris Elba

a reminder to this sedentary board of people nearing 35, get a colonoscopy. don't be like him and die of asscancer.

Mick foley

No. Look at Jim sterling anyone who says he wouldn't be exactly the same if he were alive to day is a sycophant.

He ultimately had very little effect on the industry, positive or negative, and his most recent happening before he died was making a fool of himself after someone asked a harmless joke question to jesse cox at a convention.
He's not as much of an embarrassment as his partner in crime Jim Sterling but that's not saying much.

Attached: 1650473760071.png (680x807, 68.98K)

who

not really
are jesse cocks and dodger still relevant after co-optional podcast died out?

butt cancer and trannyism are just different lethal problems with your prostate

No

>He ultimately had very little effect on the industry, positive or negative
And the few games he did have an impact on are as dead as he is

Attached: hots.jpg (310x163, 15.23K)

They never were relevant

I'm still waiting for WTF is Elden Ring, whats keeping him so long

He's resting, bro.

Even if he's still around. It doesn't matter how many videos he make, devs will still make pay to win games especially Korean MMORPGs such as Lost Ark. He liked Warframe and now it's pay to win after he's gone.

he was based. I get angry when people use my stuff without permission, imagine what this guy felt with terminal cancer at age 33

On his wife's bedside table as she gets railed by one of the koreans he used to employ.

>gay artist complains about piracy while on the piracy board

?

in many ways, blizzard and TB died at the same time.

No.

the thieving niggers of this planet has convinced me, above all, to never create anything. i wish to produce nothing for this world to take from me. fuck everyone.
also big rip to tb. I've out-aged him and that blows my mind. getting some bad pains between my shoulder blades which I think is some cancerous growth so I'll probably die soon myself. pc gamer lifestyle oh well

Zoomer opinion
Blizzard died a decade ago

miss u lots tb you deserved better

Watching his fridge video and him dying from ass cancer helped me to radically change my diet. That nigger only ate the shittiest processed food imaginable.

Zoomer opinion. Blizzard died the moment wow was released almost 2 decades ago.