Does Any Forums like digital board games?

Does Any Forums like digital board games?
There's apparently a lot of video game-based board games, including stuff like Doom, Rainbow Six and a pretty heavy Stardew Valley one, anybody tried them?

Attached: TTS.Tabletop.Simulator.Logo.header.png (1280x720, 761.26K)

Attached: 1653431830207.png (1280x678, 2.07M)

I like mahjong

Attached: 1645014685308.png (1597x898, 1.17M)

Attached: 1642606840390.png (1500x1194, 2.86M)

More like bored games. snooze

Attached: sleepinggator.jpg (1140x641, 106.71K)

I once saw a group of people playing mahjong in a park early in the morning, they let me watch and explained the game, then I realized it was just Rummy.

The japanese rules add a lot more poker elements, I'm guessing they were playing chinese rules

my friends and I had a game of betrayal legacy going. I enjoyed agricola. I played mage knight solo for a bit and now I'm playing digital gloomhaven on steam.

I thought the concept of that game was phenomenal and seemed to be well executed.

But I don't have anyone to play with.

If you enjoyed Agricola give Caverna and A Feast for Odin a try. Same designer exploring more options from Agricola's type of game.

do they play well with just 2 players? My other friends hate worker placement games so I usually only play these games with the wife.

I think Caverna needs at least 3 players to work, with 4 being the best, I don't know about Odin as I haven't played with 2 but I'd also say it's better to have 3 or more because of the fact that there's so many spots to place workers.

Same. At least most games have some sort of Solo variant for us, it'd probably be better to have friends to play with, but this is as good as I'll ever get...

Attached: 1653715726185.gif (400x480, 255.27K)

/vm/ has a TTS thread, you can play with anons there.

Oh, neat, so that board is useful then, thanks.

This is just the thread I needed. Does anybody play the Root Digital version? I'd like to get it for the matchmaking but I don't know if the playerbase is active enough.

Attached: Root_Cards.jpg (2500x2336, 1.97M)

I play Root on TTS but I've gotten videos Recommended on Youtube of people playing the Digital version against randoms so I think it still pretty populated, especially since they still hadn't added the latest content, you should be good to go.

cute game, I'm not sure if I'd like the gameplay though.

Is there anything like a rule-enforced digital version of Warhammer? I always thought that'd be neat because moving around 100 little tiny fucking soldiers every turn takes forever.

But user, moving 100 little pieces is the main point of Warhammer

Attached: XWing.png (600x448, 411.32K)

Oh it doesn't have all the expansions yet? That's kinda lame. Thanks anyways.

Considering the new expansion JUST released, it's gonna take a while to translate to rule-enforced digital, especially on a game with so many rules interactions as Root.

Attached: 1636988570976.png (1276x512, 1.55M)