Deck "humor"

Deck "humor"

Attached: IMG_20220528_071026.jpg (3456x2592, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/carygolomb/status/1529864874200862723
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do Deckies really?

kinda cute but mostly cringe

NOOOOOO EVERYTHING HAS TO BE BLAND AND SANITIZED THIS CANNOT BE

Steam dick.

>deck
who cares?

Attached: 1653647856677.png (541x947, 166.2K)

Okay but who cares

deckies getting steamed lol

twitter.com/carygolomb/status/1529864874200862723
It would be some impressive prices besides the first SKU which i dont think is real.
If you ask me making an alder lake SKU is pointless if you just have it for the cheapest build.

Attached: file.png (523x153, 19.5K)

Any Forums posts F and (X) all the time.
don't see how its any different from what they do.

it's official. Also, I love how "The Phawx" has gone off the deep end with the Steam Deck shilling so hard that none of the other companies will work with him. Now everyone and their dog has a steam deck, he has to pull shit like this for attention, while taki udon eats his lunch.

I know this is just "eceleb techtuber" shit, but I used to really trust thephawx, and now he lies for profit

Attached: 1653713322258.png (1073x988, 464.58K)

Why does a dumb little joke offend you so much?

Because when corporations do it, it's fucking cringe. Like when a washing powder company uses "like a boss" in an ad, or birdseye try to sell you fish fingers by saying "epic mealtime win!"

It's greedy boomers trying to look "hip" to get your money

I think there are appropriate levels of this behavior depending on the situation.
If you work at a beach bar you can be much more rude than if you work in a restaurant.
like wise i dont mind my gaming focused service to show me 10 year old memes, i would have an issue if that was my VPS

>like wise i dont mind my gaming focused service to show me 10 year old memes, i would have an issue if that was my VPS
I actually do mind this shit from a hardware developer though, especially one with as poor a track record as valve, and who are currently doing their best to quash and silence hardware faults with this current system. I personally think that valve is losing a LOT of their goodwill with me.

That's worse than a game company referencing video game memes.

If a guy in a suit tells me "the cake is a lie", I actually don't give a fuck what he's trying to sell me, I won't buy it on general principle.

"Even when the game asks you to press a button the deck has, you will need to assign a matching command"

...why? LA Noire worked with controllers? Why the fuck do I need to manually map controller buttons?

i dont really get it but ok.

Holy reddit deck

QRD on the Loki?

What don't you get? I expect a level of professionalism from certain companies (usually those I make large purchases from or continual payments or vital service providers) and memespouting is the number 1 way to destroy all professionalism.

Windows PC the size of an AYN Odin with better specs than the deck at comparable price. Not much else to say right now.

I like both of these memes and use them in real life conversations. Deal with it.

Attached: 1422699121256.jpg (600x488, 34.74K)

I see. Any footage of it in action or do we just have the specs and the price thus far?

>I used to really trust thephawx, and now he lies for profit
same actually. There was a recent post he made of the new AYA device, or one of them at least, where he literally just put the deck on top of it, completely obscuring it for a photo, and then gave it some dumb caption like "guess what's UNDER the deck!"

Which, while he might court favour from people who fanboy the deck or whatever, is kind of a prick move when a small company might be paying him for exposure or expecting him to actually treat the device they worked hard on with some respect. And it shows the rest of us that we can't expect him to be objective, because he chose that moment to dickride valve in a really out-of-place fashion

It only got announced a few days ago, so that's all we have so far.

His attitude isn't unfounded though. The main Ayn Odin was supposed to be much cheaper when announced at $200, then became $300 + shipping + tax. Aya seemed to struggle to get the Air (5000 series) down to $650 so I'm very skeptical. I don't even think laptop manufacturers are gonna be able to manage that and they have an easier form factor I think.