Who would waste their money on this shit?

who would waste their money on this shit?

Attached: ps5.png (1500x1500, 282.89K)

I don't have money to buy it

t. Any Forums pass purchaser

>says the pass user

not me but i just spent 820€ on a PC instead

Money means nothing to me, peasant
Merely another trifle to momentarily amuse me and be discarded

It's a nice 4K Blu-ray player with a cool dashboard UI.

Women owe me sex

me if they were in stock

Attached: 1653033026895.png (449x1197, 65.15K)

That's rich coming from a cuck who paid for 4chin pass. You are not any better you Hiro's bitch.

Some people who buy iphones. Normies who think the price tag on their purchases determine their value as human beings

got one 7 months ago, it's okay. I think gaming is losing its touch.

I'm thinking about buying one tomorrow because I want to play some PS4 Gundam games... but PS4s are so expensive that I may as well buy a PS5. Also you can only get used PS4s, and I've been in too many game stores and see people try to trade in used PS4s and get rejected due to signs of former roach infestations; fuck that.

People who hate physical games apparently, because the that shit is like 80% digital sales now.

I bought one for Miles Morales, the new Horizon title, and Ratchet and Clank title. When the new God of War comes out, I'll get that too. I play 99% of my titles on PC and only get exclusives for consoles. I did the same for my PS4 as well.

Imagine being so poor you can only afford one gaming platform lol.

I have more than enough money to buy it (even scalped markup), but don't know if it's worth it at this point. I basically only want play Ratchet & Clank, Ghost of Tsushima, Demon's Souls, and Gran Turismo 7. Half of those are not even ground-up PS5 games :-(

>Kids who's parents can't afford a proper gaming PC.
>Jaded competitive PC gamers who think there is less cheating on console.
>Technophob adults who are to retarded to use a PC.
>Boomers who grew up with a proper console experience for decades who can't let go.

Attached: 1645418796065.gif (640x480, 167.2K)

REKT

Simple, the console that has Persona is the console I will buy. everyone can just cope in their shitty console war.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (489x670, 389.21K)

I bought one a week after release because Sony's website release graced me with the opportunity. Played Demon's Souls to 100% completion, and since then have only played DRG with my fellows. I've used my laptop for emulators more.
Honestly it was worth buying just to not be a part of all the seething.
Ciao faguettes

Don't feel like blowing cash on a new gpu. Until GPUs arent insanely high ill just be playing on my couch

if you are okay playing these 30 fps (which is playble) don't even bother. the only Ps5 exclusives are Returnal, Demon's Souls remake and Ratchet & Clank.

I'll sell you my PS4 for a fair price if you'd like user. I'm a collector fag so I always keep my stuff in good condition and I've never had an issues with cockroaches