What do you think will be the plot of next Death Stranding kojimbabros

What do you think will be the plot of next Death Stranding kojimbabros

Attached: 1653713560044.jpg (739x415, 22.54K)

Well they need a big landscape and they already did america. I see this taking place i. Canada

Hopefully actually rebuilding settlements and cities. And other characters not being limited to just being in cutscenes or projected holograms. Would be pretty cool to see all the deliveries having an impact, instead of just being told they are.

That it gets pushed to the backburner while they work on another project. Maybe something more similar to ZOE

I did not care for death stranding.

Attached: i did not care for.jpg (1280x720, 54.26K)

What? It's like the perfect Strand game.

>It's like the perfect Strand game.

When DStranding came out, I was working 2 jobs. Came home to enjoy vidya.

DS is like working a third job. I actually felt agitated playing it, because it felt like I wasn't even playing for my own enjoyment, but for the enjoyment of those who will come after me.

A neat social experiment, but not what I was in the mood for. Really was hoping for something else from Kojimbles. Wasn't expecting DS2 so soon. Might pass on it for the first few years.

Fuck you, death stranding was pure peeno and had a great soundrack

Attached: 1190460_20200822235108_1.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

I also didn't care for it being so open world. Open world meme needs to die.

Give me curated level design any day.

cURATED LINEAR GAME DESIGNED GAMES ARE DEAD GRANDPA,. MOVE ON DRINK SOME ALCOHOLD OR SOMETHING IT'S OGRE

No. It is the children who are wrong.

death stranding wouldn't work as a linear gammu though.

Space. He connected the planet all of it that mattered now he has to connect the universe.

Since DS was about connecting people. I think Kojimbo will try to do some political commentary about the importance of whatever will let him hang out with more famous actors and directors.

KINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope ayylmao join the cast of DS2

Attached: 67B77B11-EA4A-440A-9234-2C9DAFE0B319.jpg (480x480, 47.54K)

Space colonisation. Sam is now much older and the game is played co-op with his adoptive teenage daughter Louise.

I know, I felt so fucking cool riding like Norman Reedus.

I will toss my bet into an anthology style sequel like how Final Fantasy did with some repeated names and thematic elements but separate and independent settings and stories.

Bear in mind Kojima has done something like this before between MGS, ZoE, Snatcher and Policenauts.

>not a post-apocalyptic terraformed Russia
god user, I only want to run through Canada if I get to fist fight Trudeau til my hands are tired

The landscape wasn't America at all though.