Halo Infinite Season 2

How are you guys liking season 2 so far? I'm fucking sick of the challenge system and the lack of modes and maps. Anyway post your spartan

Attached: 20220523_194722.png (2160x2160, 3.01M)

I'm not playing it.

nobody here actually discusses video games i'd look elsewhere unless you want to see half-naked pictures of vidya girls

Neither are any of my friends, and its literally free :(

Might get lucky and start a thread. Halo population is getting smaller but there's got to be guys here who grew up on it

Attached: 20220320_174222.png (1619x2158, 3.36M)

it's lackluster as fuck
if i want halo i'll play mcc

i uninstalled the game a few months ago after the 10 placement games. how is it?

>one new map regardless of which gametype you're playing
yawn
I haven't launched it

It's ok, its fun with other players. It can get repetitive

i think you might be right about the friends thing. playing the game solo, it got really boring really quick. sucks because nobody talks in game, and no one would add me.
it feels like the social element from games is so far gone now, that the players feel more like bots than people.

Why do I have to buy a battlepass for season 2 when I already bought the game and the first one? Is 343 retarded?

How do you get this helm??

this
should show you how shit the game is, but I get being a delusional fanboy
happens to the best of us

I uninstalled the game after the Season 2 update and went back to MCC

Attached: 1648574758361.gif (112x112, 265.4K)

The hitreg feels off and my shitty internet doesn't help, also i keep being put against teams of actually coordinated dudes playing in a party so I get shat on pretty badly, I'm running out of patience with the game so I'll probably uninstall until season 3 or 4.

Attached: 20211118_033541.jpg (1440x1219, 250.8K)

I've barely played but still managed to get a quarter way through the pass in the first week
no drive to keep playing though because unless the drop pods are really meaty this game is going to have no new content for six months

When are they adding split screen for the campaign. I wanna play it with my dad.

based.
MCC truly is the only good Halo experience

Stop playing. Go play something FUN.

It's from an event that you missed.

It’s boring. I sometimes go back to it but then I realise I’m not enjoying it.

Tactical Ops event. I am assuming it will be back eventually.

i'm not playing