Been playing wow classic on and off since it launched

>been playing wow classic on and off since it launched
>decided tonight I wanted to check out what modern WoW is like
>The last time I played was Mist of Pandas
>Start playing
>I have to exclusively level up in this shitty boring place called "exile island" or whatever
>can't level up in Durator or the other starting areas
>From level 1-10 you're on training wheels on a guided path while holding Daddys hand
>skyrim arrows on the screen tell you exactly where to go
>tutorial boxes and clues constantly popping up whenever I do anything
>new spells and attacks are automatically given to you when you level, no more trainers
>I can't even look at the full map, I can only see Exile Island
>my curiosity of seeing what the rest of the world looks like motivates me to push thru to level 10 so I can get to orgrimmar
>finally get to orgrimmar
>you're given a mount at level 10 now
>talent trees are gone and replaced with some barebones "skill sheet"
>ask in trade chat what the fuck is going on
>get told the level cap was reduced from 120 back go 60, you can only get to level 60 if you buy shadowlands, if you don't own SLs the cap is 50
>every dungeon and zone scales to your level
>you can que up for dungeons now at level 10
>the world map is completely cluttered and has way to many fucking areas
>the game is absolutely bloated with useless content most people will never use
>people in trade chat tell me you can easily get to level 1-60 in 3 days, that there's no challenge anymore and it's becoming more and more casualized

What a fucking dumpster fire. Good lord do people here actually play this shit?

Attached: world-of-warcraft-shadowlands-button-2-1573086486593.jpg (800x800, 173.26K)

>he can’t click a button when making his character for the og intro
ngmi

scaling and level cap changes are good, loser grodnard

>you can't play the content of the new expansion without buying the new expansion
SL is shit but what the fuck are you on mate

Attached: 1311761497662.jpg (276x277, 7.78K)

kys moron

Attached: 1632458612440.jpg (640x640, 42.82K)

I mean vanilla wow is level 1-60 and Nu-WoW is level 1-50? Seems beyond retarded. Not that I care. I'll never play this dumpster fire again, I was just curious to see how diasterous it was and I wasn't disappointed lol.

Many of the things you say were already a thing in MoP. Like the level cap unless you buy the expansion, or the skill trainers. You can choose whether you want to play the island of exile or another starting zone, tutorial boxes were a thing since vanilla, you can disable them, skill trees are coming back in dragonflight, it's a 16 year old game, lots of expansions, of course it has a lot of content many people don't ever use anymore. If you don't enjoy the game just don't play it.

you got filtered because you have the iq of a sub saharan african, its not the games fault you're too fucking stupid to read

>yOu GoT fIlTeReD

Biggest cope reply ever. Your game is garbage.

Attached: 1653597191610.jpg (227x241, 25.75K)

retard

You need to have the IQ of a bantu negro to enjoy new WoW

>You say something stupid that shows you cant read
>Literally every single reply calls you a retard

It's everyone else who's wrong, not you!

1-58 cata, 58-70 tbc, 70-80 wrath, 80-85 cata truly leveling 800 skill point professions where 90% is grey useless shit is REAL SOUL

Where are you drolling sludged brain retards getting this idea that im complaining about having to buy the expansion? My point is that Blizzard took away 60 levels, and 70 from the base Game, when vanilla wows cap was level 60. Youd think theyd make the case cap 60 and shadowlands 70 or something. Again, I don't care. From an objective standpoint it seems like a shitty thing to do, but Nu-WoW is garbage, I had no desire to ever level beyond 10. I was just curious to see what the game was like and I had my fill. Now keep the sperging coming you autistic little WoW faggots. Tell us how good your dead MMO is

Attached: Screenshot_20210902-100432_YouTube.jpg (1080x548, 259.86K)

i know this may be shocking to an idiot like you, but an mmo thats been live for 18 years changes over time! jump off a bridge boomer and give that oxygen to someone who deserves it more

>I mean vanilla wow is level 1-60 and Nu-WoW is level 1-50?
what is the fucking difference cunt? are you literally bitching over a number?

Attached: 1491813499415.png (804x743, 21.75K)

say what you want about retail but the leveling changes in legion/bfa are what should've happened in cata

There really needs to be a WoW 2 or something g this shit is too damn old. That turbokike Bobby kotick is busy packing SJW's into blizzard and wrecking the franchise beyond repair before the Microsoft buyout. Guy is a fucking menace

>He's playing modern wow
>in 2022

Pic related. It's what you look like

Attached: Narcissas-return-to-Twitch-4-4-screenshot-c727.jpg (480x270, 23.72K)

i literally said sl is shit retard

dumbass nigger lmfao
shadowlands is awful btw

>he's 40 years old with no more neuroplasticity and got his ass blasted by every single reply
>COPE SEETHE TRANNY!

the game is shit, but you're too retarded to actually understand why its shit because you're arguments are LEVEL 60??!?! BUT THATS VANILLA LEVEL AND THIS IS SHADOWLANDS?!?!?!!

WoW has had 4 bad expansions in a row with their next one looking like the gayest and wokest

just move on OP

Why does this matter

I love wow

Attached: 3251CF50-4CC8-435B-88AE-657D2C102BF0.jpg (1680x1050, 463.73K)