Jedi Survivor

Why is no one talking about this?

Attached: 263D17F7-B1A4-421B-8779-BC0D92E18BFC.jpg (1280x720, 97.03K)

Because your'e a faggot that doesn't know how to use the search function.

>literally nothing
>hurr use dey surch funkton

because Star Wars is so fucking tainted now even if The Best Game Ever came out and it was Onions Wars I would still have zero fucking interest
>t. read every EU book I could when I was a kid because I was obsessed

first one was poo poo

>turdstationn5

That's why

Because the IP unironically became the consoom product meme with shit being churned out every month

what is this sci-fi alien race of strange, pigfaced humanoids? Some kind of gamorrean half breed?

There's nothing to talk about. I liked the first a lot and expect this to be better, but it's a CGI trailer with a random reveal of somebody we don't know

>shows empire
>shows the mantis
>shows stormtroopers
>shows that the big bad is grinky
Looks as boring as the first one

Attached: 1620190507364.png (469x419, 399.4K)

Because Jedi is a watered down Americanized version of Souls Bourne formula and after the blockbuster Elden Ring came out Jedi Survivor feels like waterdown knock off.

The villains in this game is the same loser who got chumped in the Kenobi show earlier today.

Attached: oof.png (1920x1080, 677.95K)

>sequel to a mediocre dark souls clone with forced diversity
Yawnk4n8j

>EA
>Starwars

Don't care, Didn't watch plus he's white

I never even beat the first one

They're called the British, user.

sequel trilogy killed everything

First one sucked. Only people who like it are zoomers who never played the jedi knight games and even they can only muster a "it was okay," or "eh, it was fine." That's the best we get now: "it's fine." A far cry from multiple masterpieces being put out every year or so like in the 90's and 00's, but that's a sacrifice you have to make when the games are focused on fully modeling and simulating (usually very poorly, I might add) the way light reflects off of character's nose pores and peach fuzz rather than fun, creativity, or craft. Ah well, the medium's being kept somewhat aloft by (a very select few) indie developers, so I'm content to just not buy the awful AAA games that get shat out incomplete and dissatisfying every 7 or so years per publisher and also not buy any of the mountains of shovelware 99% of indie developers are putting out.
I won't be buying this one, is what I'm getting at.

Attached: 73C97D74-7D9A-4C1A-B544-CF9E75524167.gif (203x360, 3.46M)

Is he dead? I thought he showed up later in the animated shows

this

I can't take shit seriously if this fucker is the main villian

>when the games are focused on fully modeling and simulating (usually very poorly, I might add) the way light reflects off of character's nose pores and peach fuzz rather than fun, creativity, or craft.
It's always the 'wooaaahh look at these realistic graphix!!!' or the 'game engine footage' shit. We've done this dance how many times and they still insist on 'innovating' to showcase lighting or very detailed environments when their gameplay just falls flat on it's face. Yet people still praise JFO for it's 'amazing gameplay' and 'riveting story'

Attached: chimaera.png (2048x1911, 1.62M)