MTG Baldurs Gate

Are you excited for the new magic set?

Attached: 002.jpg (1800x1427, 2.92M)

stopped playing after tarkir, modern became extremely gay

>le collecting Jew
>le trannified game
>le post damage on the stack retard gameplay.
You'd have to be retarded to play magic in the last 10 years.

I stopped playing when they changed the frame in eighth edition.
It stopped looking like a parchment of magic and became just washed cardboard.

Attached: contamination.jpg (210x297, 40.34K)

What is this propaganda about BG's protagonist, holy shit

Wizards has gotten extremely faggoty over the years but it’s still possible to play without giving them a dime. I also think that’s a commander set and commander has to be the gayest format the game has ever seen. Either someone comes in and combos off blowing everyone out of the water or people sitting around playing the same game for an hour.

>Either someone comes in and combos off blowing everyone out of the water or people sitting around playing the same game for an hour.
This is the game in all formats that aren't vintage, and vintage is decided like 98% by opening hands and good mulligans

Yeah there are combo decks in other formats but if you play a meta deck you have a game plan to at least try and stop it. Commander usually ends up being a bunch of home brew shit or borderline troll decks designed to do stupid stupid. Like in modern I can tell you what the top decks are and I have board cards that fight against it. In commander you have any number of decks and you just have to hope you have an answer for whatever comes your way.

Selling out will never be cool.

Control being weak is probably a good thing as it's even more obnoxious than dying to bullshit or UNGA Bunga

safespace game for trannies

Shouldn't people who believe in pansexuality be offended by people being bisexual because it's the same thing except bisexuality excludes people outside of the male/female dynamic.

what the fuck is this shit, do these people even have sex?

the old black and blue borders will never not give me a nostalgic feeling

>stopped playing after tarkir
this but because the card quality got super shit after the frame change. KTK block was acceptable but something happened in bfz that shit the bed super hard with this, the cards feel like plastic like modern masters 2. not to mention the stupid secret lair shit and the crossing over of third party IPs into the main game.

I keep hearing fags scream about “RECORD PROFITS RECORD PROFITS!!!” It’s not hard to do when you crank out whale bait and use notebook paper as card stock. They keep pivoting as to what they want to focus on and I sincerely doubt they have the team in place to handle the game after rosewater retires.

thanks god i quit this game

Does make the cards hard to read though. I can see why they changed it, but simply changing the background or text color would've been better.

I'm more willing to overlook things than most but this set is just fucking weak sauce.
>almost no good reprints unlike the first commander legends, only thing worth a damn are the lands
>commanders look extremely boring except for the Abzan one who's fucking broken
>almost no new fun toys at all
>DRAFT FOCUSED STOP FUCKING DOING THIS SHIT NOBODY IS DRAFTING COMMANDER DECKS
At least we got the titty witch.

Attached: 1539363386765.jpg (400x317, 22.91K)

dropped mtg with kaldheim, the pozzening became unbareable
switch to digimon, a game with soul and better gameplay

Attached: image_2022-05-28_085303262.png (420x587, 352.2K)

>At least we got the titty witch
Who?