Why are the bosses in this game so

Why are the bosses in this game so...

Attached: 1653352394227.jpg (480x603, 71.01K)

good

can you repeat the question

erotic

So much better than the other games? Freedom, variety, strategic, creativity.

Attached: 1651762514254.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

Life isn't fair.

can you repeat the question

>water fills the room
>never becomes a factor since the boss dies in 30 seconds

KINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You went to No Man's Wharf with SL 40 character and +6 weapon, huh.

Yea bro it needed 3 more phases and gajillion billion hp.

>it didn't take me 20 minutes to kill it's b-baadd
Holy shit this is the nu from audience everyone

The dlc bosses mog every single boss in the series

>wtf you can't level up your character in RPGs, that's cheating

Ds3trannoids can't fight a boss without 3 phases
I hate them, they ruined ds

Played Sotfs a few months ago and I think I one shotted a big majority of the bosses. The other ones no more then 3 tries. The only boss that fucked my shit up was Fume Knight. That nigga killed me at least 30 times before I got him. Overall I liked DS2 because the environments were so damn varied. I always wanted to push on just to see what the new area would be. But yeah the bosses were kind of boring.

Bad? Because the game sucks.

>gimmick of the fight doesn't even the affect the fight in any way
kek

Demon’s Souls is still the best

Yeah, best at being the worst

It's called cheesing not cheating. And only cheesy people do that. Nigger admitted he's a cheesy faggot lmfao.

My point is that NMW should be your second location, just after Heidi Klum Tower of Flame.
But of course, you can't expect user to understand this, since the walkthrough he followed says you need to go to Forest of FG.

Play it again, aged like shit. Not a single challenging boss and extremely bland combat.

I don't think any boss in ds3 has 3 phases, not even the final boss whose main shtick is switching phases. And it's not the number of phases that make a fight good or bad anyway. Elden Ring brutally mogs DS2 bosses despite having more phases.

kino? because B(ased) team

>le age
Played it only a couple years ago.

Can't ever discuss their own game without mentioning 3
Don't you ever get tired

>leveling up your character in an RPG that is designed around leveling up your character
>it’s called cheesing
You’re a stupid nigger. What do you think about that?

It... does affect the fight. You can't move as fast and it's harder to dodge.

>overleveld
>didn't play CoC
>didn't do NG+ cycles
>didn't so SL1 runs
Didn't beat it. Don't talk

Why are you replying to a guy who didn't even play the game?

also that's not even the main gimmick
main gimmick is the mf'er has no anus so you can't circle strafe and stab his anus

Lmaoooo

so are you guys defending dark souls 2 ironically or unironically

They probably already concocted the idea long before it was turned into data. But then they remember they still can't make a proper swimming system so they just reduce the defense of the sentry to low

not when you kill him before the water become a factor. I have beaten ds2 multiple times and I didn't even know the water was a thing.

or just make the water rise faster. maybe add a way to lower the water midfight

Wait, am I missing something? Whenever I fought him he just started with the water already in there

>defending
I enjoy Dark Souls 2 and I enjoy having conversations with haters and baiting into discussion until they finally admit they don't know what they're complaining about.

maybe if you werent a guide following shield using fag the gimmic of the fight would legitimately affect you

bit of both, definitely baiting though

Attached: 1631948636140.png (826x671, 1.21M)

no guide just not bad at the game

Yes, the water is there, and the room is slowly filling up. If you take too much time, you will drown.

got any more pics of that enemy? she's hot

Seriously? I thought the gimmick was just that it slows you down. Having a time limit is retarded