Check out this RE4 randomizer

Check out this RE4 randomizer
moddb.com/mods/re4randomizer/downloads/re4-randomizer-v16
It randomizes enemies, initial loadout and merchant inventory

Attached: 1447648976801.jpg (631x950, 162.8K)

check out my cock bulge

Is it compatible with re4_tweaks?

I have no idea personally, I've only used it with the vanilla game.

Will the ballistics be physically reduced, hid behind a "fitting" shirt to minimize impact, or both?

*rubs bulge seductively*
Ya like that... huh you sick queer? I’m gonna give you what you deserve.

>randomizers
tranny shit

Attached: 035037318-b0d5485b-1ad1-4eb1-98aa-0204827aaa45.jpg (885x560, 93.52K)

I've played through RE4 like 5 times so I might try this
I've always had a fun time with SOTN randomizers
But the thing is, I still don't even think I've gotten all the value out of the base game yet. I've never done a Handgun only run, or a TMP only run, or a no upgrades run, hell I've never even TOUCHED the Mine Thrower

You should start using it user, adds a bunch of missing gfx effects & fixes physics of the ballistics as well, plus a ton of other stuff.

Does it work with the HD mod? HD mod added in a silenced pistol so I wonder if having an extra item to account for would fuck up the whole thing

I was wondering why her tits weren't moving

True but why not just let them enjoy it in peace?

No way fag.

Attached: 1627179684732.jpg (2000x1270, 1.05M)

enabling them is what got us here in the first place

why do pit fetishists make arm pits look so revolting like this? that's not what an armpit looks like you fucking twats

every fetish devolves into retarded extremism ever since gays had bars with sex rooms and scat tubs in the 80s

can you not reply to me? i don't want to converse with somebody who feels the need to make everything about hating faggots

Attached: 1569721990895.png (270x321, 21K)

i'm telling you this from experience dicknose

yyyoo this is the crazy frog!!!!

yes user, the gays had everything to do with people expressing fetishes in more extreme ways as they consumed more of it, yup

>no pit hair
Garbage.