Master Duel

>Decided to not bother with Diamond and screw around in Plat 1. Throwing shit together is kind of fun.

Attached: a73.jpg (680x383, 48.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RUS8KJjVcvU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REJECT META
RETURN TO YUGI

Attached: yugi.png (800x600, 486.23K)

Wait, swordsoul players are trans? Uh based department?

Attached: 1629579264338.jpg (1175x936, 201.7K)

gib fun decks

FUCK YOU IF YOU PLAY TRIBRIG
FUCK YOU IF YOU PLAY SWORDSOUL
FUCK YOU IF YOU PLAY ROCK STUN
FUCK YOU IF YOU PLAY DESPIA
everyone else is cool

Attached: 1645053749461.jpg (828x971, 112.32K)

treasure panda exodia

Attached: Capture.jpg (664x757, 134.44K)

>Barely claw a win through an long and exhausting match that could have easily been lost at several point
>Instantly lose that rank progress to an adamancipator that vomits up a whole board of negates, without a single handtrap going second
It's tiresome.

anyome here plays myutants? do myutants have a game plan at all?
whenever i play the deck i get the feel that i'm pressing random buttons rather than playing the deck how i'm supposed to

Attached: 20220523_132830.jpg (234x259, 35.4K)

>ugly bastard

Attached: CDEA5973-B7A6-47EA-B0E9-8A62ED8A6993.jpg (400x400, 32.79K)

What deck does he play?

Negating Mo Ye and Taia on the field with sometime like Imperm or Veiler will prevent them from generating tokens, but can Longyuan be stopped that way?
I'm not so sure because his effect is activated from the hand.

ayyyyyyuuueeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhggggggggffff fusonj desiny aeeeuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh worsoul ffffffff eeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1652069847161.gif (444x640, 3.17M)

What the fuck do i negate in swordsouls other than DPE?

settle down there

You're not given a prompt so no, fucking with the token or downright destruction is the only way, it's why the deck is such a shit to deal with, you need two different ways to stop play on the same turn

thoughts on the YGO annie mays? all of them
yes yes, i know not vidya but you and I both know for a fact that there's not a chance in hell of Any Forums discussing YGO so i ask here

Soviergn, Mo-Ye and Strategist

Might as well ash the Emergence or Desires, because Chixiao is usually chain blocked with Mo Ye/Taia. Halq is arguably the best target to ash, but they'll always bait first.
Imperm/Veiler on a normal summoned Mo Ye/Taia, a Chixiao, or a Halq.

Season Zero is kino as fuck. Yugi kills people and Kaiba is constantly trying to kill Yugi and company. Miho-chan is annoying though
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RUS8KJjVcvU

I want to have sex with Laundry

Attached: 98249606_p45.png (976x1547, 2.6M)

>Play live twin against swordsoul
>He somehow gives up even when he clearly has game
>All he needs to do is attack over my two live twins
>He even has DPE live
How fucking stupid you have to not just special summon 2 times and hit the live twins and pass. Literally all you have to do, you saw me lose 4 searchers already. I had no fucking way of getting them back and you have DPE on play. Did you banish all of your good cards with that pot?

>play my trains vs swordsoul nigger
>wipe his board but don't have lethal
>he's too retarded to know that only liebe can attack on the turn his eff is activated
>surrenders before i can attack with liebe
ya love to see it

Attached: 1541263006633.png (385x558, 253.34K)

Bros, how long do you think until they ban verte? 6 months, 1 year, longer? It's gone in both tcg and ocg, but they haven't banned anything in master duel yet and they didn't touch any ur cards in the list they did put out.

nice DPE
i'll take it

Attached: 1535241336384.png (433x636, 17.36K)

>has an animation
Never

>original
yugi vs atem is peak yugioh for me
>gx
my personal favorite, tons of memorable characters
>5ds
a lot of cool moments, pretty good from start to finish
>zexal
over the top duels, high as fuck atk, a lot of bullshits makes it really fun to watch
>arc-v
so close to being one of the best yugioh. interesting characters with cool decks. but we all know how it ended.
>vrains
very bland 5/10 from start to finish

Attached: 271714397.jpg (480x360, 28.54K)

Dies to a single Ash/Maxxx C