What are some things from COD:MW 2019 you do NOT want to see again in COD:MW2 2022?

what are some things from COD:MW 2019 you do NOT want to see again in COD:MW2 2022?

Attached: call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-release-date.jpg (1200x675, 102.08K)

Russia being le bad guy
Muttmerica being le good guy

squad spawns

slide fagging (slide cancelling)

Russia is bad though

Has anyone figured out all the promo maps yet?

>CX-9 like SMGS with 50 round magazines
>faggots with aim assist just run around spamming ADS button

Operators, they suck ass. Just give pic related instead or at the very least let us make our own operator

Attached: stormtrooper.jpg (1280x1024, 97.21K)

they're both bad

I wish I got to play RSV more.

shit maps.

Horrific Infinity Ward map design

slightly fast speeds and/or better maps. the maps in '19 were not designed around the new movement.

also it's not really effective, but it's annoying as fuck to look at.

It being ruined by warzone and being filled with advertisements to buy the new CoD the second it comes out

spec ops, it was mediocre at best, hope 2022 has a better pve mode.

found the 3 lane basic bitch treyfag.

this, hope they learned their leason and make warzone 2 a separate client.

>meta guns
they need to make every gun more or less viable.

I'd rather have 3 lines instead of ebin le complex maps filled with campers and slow action

>crutch aim-assist for unskilled faggots

Womyn

b-b-b-b-every PC player aims like shroud

Attached: 1611791267508.jpg (399x519, 90.67K)

no more of that 6v6 faggotry
12 players in tdm is too few

The slide canceling. I do slide canceling in Warzone as it is out of necessity because it lets you reset your tactical sprint, but it's fucking stupid. I also don't want to see guns be worthless. MW2019 introduced new guns that were NEVER Balanced. The iconic UMP-45 from MW2 (known as Striker 45 in MW2019) is FUCKING HORRIBLE. Worst recoil, fire rate,and damage than any SMG. The AN-94 AR met the same fate. I'm hoping them not intending to slam 3 CoD titles into Warzone 2 this time around might mean better balancing across the board.

extended mag attachment for every type of gun.

why not?

its gay as fuck for a 1000 RPM smg to have a 50 round mag.

LMGs are pretty much pointless

All the streamers started using controller in mw 2019 because the aim-assist was so fucking op

I mean drum mags and what not do exist. They make 50 round drums for glocks for fuck's sake. No reason not to keep them in. The mag is offset by making you run slower and having a longer reload time.
>LMGs are pointless
If you're trying to run and gun with one like it's an SMG, then yeah. I have thousands of kills and an Obsidian PKM in MW2019. I always used it with the 200 round drum upgrade, FMJ, and snapshot grenades to harass people through walls.

Aim assist would unironically be fine if it aimed for the players stomach. It's the fact that it goes for the chest that's bs because then you just pick any gun with vertical recoil and it leads to headshots.