What was her fucking problem?

what was her fucking problem?

Attached: bit.png (1669x820, 833.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JUIZSsjbd38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She did nothing wrong. She just wanted a friend.

I honestly felt bad for her, didn't feel right.

Crippling loneliness but actually is an abomination that shouldn't be alive in human world

>ano
Anus

What would she look like if she escaped?

There is an ending where you can save her instead of the pedo.

Yeah nah, bitch tried to hurt other. Loneliness doesn't excuse such acts.

That is why sending her to Gensokyo worked.

you sound like a fag

I can fix her!

What game

The abomination in the shape of a little girl is trying to kill others. Even her "friends"- the other creations don't want her to escape to the other side.

Serious question: why did everything want to kill you in that world anyways? Doesn't seem like there was much of a motive to any of it.

more like a prisoner. she wants to go to the human world even if that means sacrificing her friend.

>trapped in this funny painting world for forever
>finally get a chance to leave
>it means sacrificing some guy to the world
>but what can you do?
>you've suffered long enough haven't you?
>don't you deserve a chance at being happy?
>I'm sure if you explained it to him he'd understand
Something like that, I figure.

Needs friend correction

Attached: __ib_and_mary_ib_drawn_by_souno_kazuki__bbee0df2ec9d29db8d2512920cf1aaa6.png (800x550, 216.63K)

where can i find a torrent of the remake in english

Fag or not, doesn't change the fact the bitch seserved a bad end.

>you can choose to remain in the world and die
>you can choose to let both of them die while saving yourself
>you can save the pedo
>you can save the yandere loli
>you can let the loli go by herself, where she violently dies because her dad is Satan or something

I sure do love these Earthbound-likes, which all conveniently devolve into depression.

>any guy that is nice to a child is a pedo

they're jealous of her freedom and want her to be trapped with them, like crabs in a bucket
they're just dicks.

Guertena museum seems to have a mind of its own and most of his work reflect darker or more negative emotions. I think a world where these feelings are prospered simply hates the "outsiders". There are nice things inside it though like the ant or the painting that got killed for telling the truth.

Attached: 2013-02-03-555824.png (500x546, 800.52K)

I miss the rpgmaker age of japanese horror games, a lot of them were straight terrible but in a fun way, i remember one with a dead baby chasing the mc in the bathroom.

She is the same as them, artworks that come to life via some mysterious power. She is an abomination just like them.

You'd do some fucked up shit as well in her position. Escaping her personal hell was at the top of her list. Only problem is the only way out is through other innocent beings.

Attached: 3e2d1e2a817fe4a934a90c0932ce8988.jpg (756x1344, 73.7K)

Why does every fanart of her and Ib depict her as a borderline rapist

well I'm not a painting of a little girl so I don't care. and if I were a retarded fag like you I would kill myself.

>any guy is a pedo
ftfy

but she shows increased intelligence compared to them, so lumping her together with them just because they have the same origins is unfair. The ending where she escapes with Ib shows her as being a perfectly functioning person, not some kind of monster.

The fault falls not upon the creation, but the creator. She's just trying to escape.

Attached: 58019409_p1.png (600x700, 387.65K)

She still sacrificed another soul that did nothing wrong for her selfish gain and gaslighted Ib in the process. That's not really a good sign.

Back into the painting you go, Mary.

Well that's like, your opinion man.

Attached: 31303483_p0.jpg (800x800, 393.77K)

She acts like one for the majority of the game. Even in "her" ending when she does escape, she rewrites herself as Ib's sister and basically guarantees that she will never escape her. I mean, it's literally called "Together Forever".
I'm not saying she goes home and force-fingers her daily or anything, but there's some pretty strong rapey vibes from her.

it was either that or be trapped in the painting forever, so being selfish like that is understandable.

>WELL LIFE ON THE OUTSIDE AIN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE

>It's said that spirits dwell in objects into which people put their feelings.
>I've always thought that, if that's true, then the same must be true of artwork.
>So today, I shall immerse myself in work, so as to impart my own spirit into my creations.
My conclusion is that Weiss Guertena is a fucking psycho and the whole museum is filled with his spirit. There had to be a reason why he envisioned his "perfect daughter" to be a sadistic even before she went insane with the whole isolation thing. It's just Black Souls all over again.

youtu.be/JUIZSsjbd38

People really don't understand how brutal"forever" is. Let alone forever in painting hell, you start to lose your marbles after a while until all you can think about is escape. It's the same reason true immortality in most settings is considered a curse not a blessing.

Attached: 97560088_p0.jpg (1200x1600, 2.16M)