My Time at Sandrock

So who else is going to pre-order this fine, fine game?

Attached: BLACKED.jpg (616x353, 97.21K)

The brunette was built for his BBC

Did Portia eventually become good? Heard it was pretty mediocre

The ginger is gonna get estrogen, implants, and saline lip injections. I wonder why?

What does early access actually mean for this game? It half the game walled off or is it basically complete?

i pre-ordered it from pirate bay.
i expect it to be shit though.

shitty generic crafting game they're all the fucking same just wait until palia comes out and play that instead.

I'll likely pick it up, but preordering/early access annoys me

>just wait until palia comes out
what's this?

Niggershit = no buy. I like my male characters tall blond and nordic

>dark skin person

nope

why is there a nigger (black person of color)

The first game was painfully mediocre.
After Rune Factory 5 proved to be a disaster, the only game of this genre I'm excited about is Sun Haven. It's pretty solid even as is, but unlike most Early Access shit it actually sticks to a time table and releases on time.

Apparently the studio that makes these games is Chinese, I thought my based asian video game creators were supposed to provide refuge from the endless avalanche of nigger worship.

He's dating the blonde.

>Sun Haven
Never heard of this. Looks kind of cool, like a Stardew valley for weebs & furries.

Chinese are roaches, don't compare them to Japanese or Koreans. The only remotely good/successful Chinese devs are the ones who pretend like they're Japanese (and even then it's mostly gachashit like Arknights and Genshin).

I did not intend for this to become a racism thread, How do I delete? Are there bots on this forum to guide me through the tutorial? Today is my cake day :)

>Today is my cake day :)
The fuck. Is this what Jehovah's Witnesses call a birthday?

No it's what we say on THE premier website that uses karma points

It's more like the earlier Rune Factory games, though with worse character designs overall. Combat isn't this shitty optional side activity like in Stardew.
Oh and the demons and Withergate just got added last patch. Yes you can fuck them.

Attached: Xyla.jpg (728x800, 135.56K)

>no lolis
I mean I don't know what I expected out of a western dev but it still sucks.

Buddhanet?

>my time at Sandrock
>no Sandrock in sight

Attached: 38578260_p0.jpg (845x1000, 342.55K)

Apparently the catgirl was supposed to be younger before their discord made a "suggestion".

holy fuck, is that Cyber Squad?

Tell me, Any Forums. If the Earth Federation is so great, why are there no good Gundam games with combat deeper than a fucking musou?

Attached: tumblr_nuj4hblOuO1rjxyrgo2_500.gif (440x330, 1.8M)

Mecha is forever relegated to low budget fanservice games. Especially the Super Robot Wars series, even though I love it.