What is the coolest fighting game franchise?

What is the coolest fighting game franchise?

Attached: FGCULT.jpg (1400x1080, 687.92K)

mk cause it has sub-zero lol

King of Fighters because it doesn't follow trends and it oozes timeless 90's sovl.

Not mk i tell ya

Primal Rage

Darkstalkers, Bloody Roar or Guilty Gear (before they added a token nigger).

Dankstankers or Fatal Fury (minus MotW) for its 80s/90s actual "street fighting" feel like a cheesy but cool 80s action movie

Or Evil Zone for being anime tropes the fighter.

>King of Fighters because it doesn't follow trends and it oozes timeless 90's sovl.
You clearly haven't played the recent games which is the most modern garbage ever. Everything from the character designs of the new characters to the shitty modern buttrock music. If you had said any other SNK franchise, I would have agreed but modern KOF is soulless

I'm sorry to hear that you got filtered, user.

Lmao filtered by this? This is THE hero of modern KOF. Go ahead and try to defend it so I can have a good laugh.

Attached: shun ei.png (1227x1905, 1.35M)

Coolest? Guilty Gear easily.

Kek

How can it be cool when it's literally a parody of the shittiest kind of anime even down to the garbage plot and characters. Even it's main character is a ripoff of another fighting game character

>it's bad because.... because it just is ok??
lmao

>it's good because.. um... you were filtered!!
Nice rebuttal. I accept your concession.

90% of KOF fans hate him

based

and yet they still push him and that retarded gay ass sleepy kid. It's time to face the facts that they haven't had a good protagonist in literally 20 years. It's all been queers, trannies, and twinks leading this franchise.

Choose your team

Attached: fighting game protags definitive.jpg (6636x4594, 3.27M)

Who?

Demitri, Batsu, Scorpion, Kazuya, Yugo and Kyo
>B-but Liu Kang is the protag of MK!
Shut the fuck up Scorpion is way better

Chun li

>Shut the fuck up Scorpion is way better
point being?