It's time to admit MGSV was a good game

It's time to admit MGSV was a good game

Attached: 167643895048.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>game

Ground zeroes was a good proof of concept that a new MGS game with the fox engine would be a masterpiece. somehow V failed to deliever because of the open world meme

Might as well play Max Payne at that point.

le autistic chimpout of pro gaming

>shooting a ton of explosives
>the enviroment and objects are completely static and do not react to it, just an aoe that damages enemies
pass

It was neither good nor a game.

>lose points for killing
>game calls you a bad person for using 90% of the weapons available to you

Is this the MGS version of the Doom Eternal webms? kek

if it wasn't the last MGS game directed by Kojima it would have been widely reappraised as a masterpiece by now but Kojima's abrupt ejection and the collapse of Konami as a game development studio has left many with a phantom seethe that will never go away.

It's time to admit Cyberpunk was a good game

Attached: Cyberpunk.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

I remember when they rebooted Splinter Cell and this same type of clip was sent around as an example of how low the stealth genre has gotten, but now it's to show off how good an unfinished game is? Sad!

it was actually pretty bad, and one of the big reasons was the AI. previous MGS games did more interesting and complex things with their guard ai and general behaviors than MGSV, which is inexcusable. interactions with the enemy all felt really shallow and streamlined. between that and the rather pointless open world (another victim of the open world meme) it was actually quite disappointing. I don't even care about the weird plot, the gameplay was the real letdown

>clip of someone clearly at endgame with many hours having fun with the enemy AI and weapon mechanics
>NOOO IT'S LE HECKIN END OF THE SLEALTH GENRERINOOO
Go outside lol

story was good, gameplay was shit, ai kept bugging out so no.

I loved it I thought it has really fun gameplay and I have probably close to a thousand hours in it. Was it the best Kojima story no? Was it unfinished yes did it have flaws absolutely but I really enjoyed it

honestly, splinter cell blacklist still can have pretty nice stealth but its so much worse compared to the older games
theres also not much stopping you from just going guns blazing other than
>enemies being either bullet sponges (harder difficulties) or a joke (lower difficulties) until you buy lategame weapons
>going gunsblazing gives you less money
>sometimes the game forces you to not alert anyone for like one room worth of gameplay

It was a fun game, therefore, it was good

cs:go

Not just good. It's the best game in the series.

That is how SC has always been. Most people choose to ignore that you have tons of lethal tools, and that CT put in an alarm limit because many players would run-and-gun in the previous two games with no consequence. Blacklist's biggest sin is that it uses the campaign as onboarding for SvM.

well yeah, but CT's lethal tools were honestly shit, and the non lethal tools generally felt less brainless. I do concede knocking everyone out was always retarded tho and that mass murder was often a possibility.
With that said, going actual ghost-like in older splinter cell games was much, much superior. Specially when there are so many fun things like actually good eavesdropping and interrogating soldiers. I even say this as an ADHD zoomer, the antithesis of older splinter cell games when played properly

>Blacklist's biggest sin is that it uses the campaign as onboarding for SvM.
assuming you mean the one mission that made you play as the first person character
...honestly i sort of liked it? I don't see the issue. It is very short and like 0.5% of te game itself. Not to mention it still fully supports stealthing, even if a bit awkward in the second segment.